Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Okay I planned on deleting the missile mod yesterday, but totally forgot, and when I did it was kinda late in the day, so it'll be deleted shortly. I'm keeping the mod around though on my hard drive, and will (if PlaneBot allows me) mod the files so that it works. Still haven't heard anything, so maybe he's still running into problems and bugs to iron out. Darkcode has been silent, so he's probably not working on it or is just busy with IRL stuff. I haven't flown in weeks, and frankly waiting for 2.5 for the CJS Super Hornet Mod to work on adapting my old skins to that mod standard. Once that's complete (and that will be posted on a different topic that I maintain) I'll see about other things.
  2. I always thought the Euros should invade the US to get rid of Trump, but that's pretty much how I feel about the situation
  3. Yeah the contact I talked to for the Super Hornet was more concerned about it in a format that can't be ripped, but these days it's impossible to prevent it. Other than that he had no issue.
  4. Flanker562 Weapons Pack RC140 - Tweaked the Aimpoint CompM4 model slightly - Golden Eagles RPG Gunner now has RPGs to fire - Custom ammo bag for the Golden Eagles RPG Gunner created - Templated Golden Eagles Squad now has an RPG Gunner instead of a Soldier - Consolidated the Mags and Proxies folder into Mags folder. Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC206 - Added "CQB" versions of the TF562 units, just for variety and possible gameplay reasons. I won't use them on missions, but some mission designers may find them useful. - Added (with thanks from FASFAS again) some Royal Saudi Land Forces UH-60-themed patches, for use on the uniforms. Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC33 - Taliban RPG Gunner has an appropriate backpack now - SPAR-16s for the US Army Faction have been swapped out for MX rifles and variants. I chose this since it's 2035, not the GWOT, and I don't know if I'll do GWOT-era uniforms and such; TBD. - Added 2035 USMC uniforms; this upload consists of the Woodland version of MARPAT (next upload will have desert). This is for those who don't have a MARPAT uniform or whatnot, but it represents the USMC contribution to the original GWOT as they served with distinction. This also represents the ETT Marines in my area during my tour, who trained the ANA and so on. They deserve recognition, even though they didn't have a large footprint in my area of operations. ADuke Kiowa Warrior RC29 - Added a Royal Saudi Land Forces Bell 406 patch, courtesy of FASFAS Persian Islamic Front RC5 - Fixed the Desert Grenadier, now name is correct - Added a custom RPG round via the Magazine Wells system, the PG-7VL. This enables the PIF units to engage aerial units with the weapons system. Flanker562 M995 RC3 - Added a requested 60-round magazine https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3643025762
  5. SO I understand you don't need me to get anything? Or I do?
  6. Got a request for a 60-rounder for the M995 mod, so I used it from the Weapons Pack, and will include it in tomorrows upload spree (I got quite a lot of updates for the morning), so tomorrow: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - ADuke Kiowa Warrior - Flanker562 M995
  7. I admit some bias when I served in Afghanistan. I saw a lot of Marines prior to going north in Kuwait in 2004, and we had a smattering of ETTs at our FOB in Afghanistan. I needed to make some units for a planned mission task, so I developed some ETT Marines (as well as regular types) for the Taliban Fighters mod. I figured some Marines will like the nod, and yeah I like their digi pattern uniforms better than our own next to useless ACUs. Anyway, here are some WIP shots, of the uniform, and the Coyote backpack I developed through personal use for the EF CDLC:
  8. File404 has a lot of BF109 variants mostly. I was going to get the P-47 for Wrench, but I see he has one so won't worry about. I can go to TurboSquid and get whatever, so yeah. TurboSquid has some BF110 models though, reasonably priced too.
  9. Yeah it's going to be limited in armament, just those two forward hardpoints for BIS weapons and such. I am planning (or thinking of) doing the rocket pods that normally are on there.
  10. Yeah just tell me (and provide the link via PM or such) what file you want, and I can help buy a few or so.
  11. Some more progress shots on the Samson, ADuke has found a way to allow detail with proxies and stuff, so it shouldn't be too hard on the frames (I hope):
  12. After some thinking, I'm going to replace the weapons for the US Army with the MX series of rifles. I think that would fit 2035 better than HK416 clones. Granted the 6.5mm leaves little to be desired, but logistics-wise it would make more sense than SPAR-16s. So I'll be switching that out for the SPARs. This is for the Taliban Fighters Mod
  13. Per the above image (the patch, not the Samson): - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - ADuke Kiowa Warrior All for this Sunday
  14. Okay some possible good news: PlaneBot on the CJS Discord may be able to get a missile mod working. I will ask him if it's okay if I use it for my own edits, based on what "i think is good", but may be just a range edit, or whatnot, but I intend to work on the mod, or just delete my mod, and use his. He's modifying the Modern Missile Mod, so that will be that coding. PlaneBot says there are some bugs, but if it gets working, then we won't have to worry about missile issues, at least until the next patch shows up, and ED does something else to bork it.
  15. I mean I could purchase a couple of models for use, not that much of a problem. I bought the single model for the Super Hornet, and was File404's model as well. FastCargo did the variants though.
  16. Flanker562 CUP UH60M HMD RC1 - First Release https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3794493219
  17. Yeah no shit, take a break Volker, you need it more than we do, who's still relatively good in the mind body and soul. There's always somebody else who can come along. I mean he or she may not be up to par like you, but you've done a lot for the community and which we will always be eternally grateful.
  18. Bulk Mod update: - Updated Mod Icons for display in the menu to help find my addons better
  19. Also managed to fix my mod.paa files for custom icons for the Arsenal/Editor so you can find my addon weapons, or whatever. I looked at the BI page on it, and it works with a custom folder I use for my mods when packing them, so now when you download my stuff, you can know where it's at better and so on. I'll have to upload some mods to update them, but overall now that I got it working, it'll give some class to my mods.
  20. Also here's the Kiowa/Bell 406 patch. Also are some WIP shots of my modeler (he's using Blender) of the SA-2 Samson:
  21. So for Sunday: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Weapons Pack
  22. Got some patches from FASFAS, and added them to the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack:
  23. Managed to get the "CQB" versions (as well as a pre-defined squad) setup for possible play. I won't necessarily use them on my missions, but overall that's for mission designers and such to mess with, not me so much. Anyway here's a typical unit (Engineer shown) that I put together. Since the MXC can shoot at least to 500m or so, I gave it a 300m zeroed EOTech:
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..