Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,428
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Thanks to C.Eagle on my Discord, the "Russian Federation" faction, now renamed "Russian Armed Forces", is working on Zeus as intended, which was brought up here on Discord and Steam. Right now things are good and okay. I need to update the configs on my Discord, but otherwise it's good so far. Tommorrow I'm looking at adding some more geometries to the weapons, which need some TLC and stuff as well, even though I put it off until now.
  2. With the SAFE option working on the helos, I added it back to the Flanker562 Wipeout mod, giving that additional way of safing your weapons for flying and whatnot. So for Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Wipeout - ADuke UH-1Y
  3. Also some additions, miniguns and M240s now have a SAFE function, that is toggleable with the F key on that particular gun. The AI will still fire the miniguns with this feature (it should just ignore it), after a test with a CSAT volunteer, so that is set for Sunday's update. The various CoPilot (and Pilot for the Ka-125) have this function, as apparently it's "seen" by the weapons decleration in the config. So that's some more features in for this next update.
  4. Okay thankes to Dart on the Arma Discord, managed to improve some fixes on the Ka-125. Pylon weapons now work on it and the additional ghost slots are gone, so it's just a single-seat helicopter as the Lord intended. Anyway, also added Fire Geometries to the Hellfire/Rattler racks, and so far that's what's happened in-between the release of the last update, so Sunday - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - ADuke UH-1Y
  5. Right now some fixes. Apparently how you setup the config for turrets determines which ones the AI occupies, must have been a game fix somewhere, or maybe 2.20 fixed that issue, but an issue was brought up for the UH-1Y and that's taken care of, just a matter of order and it works as intended, AI gunners occupy the doorguns first before the FFV slots. Another teething issue with Zeus is that the "Russian Federation" class is not usable with Zeus when you want to put out ones occupied by units. However if you choose Empty it'll show it, and the configs are setup properly, but I don't know what is causing this issue. Maybe it's a limit? I don't know because agaain it shows up fine in Empty in Zeus, but not in the regular way of bringing units into the game during a session.
  6. First post
  7. Fair point, I don't think it's wrong to learn something, especially about something you're going to use for a while.
  8. I guess I'm not a real man because sometimes well... I have read the manual...
  9. Wow, I didn't know that, but didn't expect that stuff to happen, thanks
  10. That's a question I can't answer as I never flew a campaign (I think I did one but got killed) as long as I've been playing the game, so hopefully somebody can chime in for their recommendations.
  11. You have to figure it out, but I'm sure maybe a person who flies the F-15 can tell you the ins and outs, but the IFF system is like the E key or something like that (I fly on Hard HUD, so I don't know the keybind for selecting enemies) to find out, and if you keep like the Normal settings or Easy you can see the red box around it. Though I think the E key is for ground targets, and not aerial targets.
  12. Okay what's the first thing you want to know? Note that the Knowledge Base can get you started in some stuff too, but don't hesitate to ask either, if it's somehow not covered in there.
  13. Flanker562 M119A3 RC6 - AAF version now on the appropriate side (AAF) Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC191 - UA-57 now is placeable in Zeus - Fixed some entries for the basic containers, ensuring the proper RVMAT is used for rendering in-game. - MH-92DAP should spawn with four Scalpel racks - UH-92 CheroHawk will fire both guns at the same time (thanks to Null045 for bringing it up). - Pylon weapons added to various helicopter/UAV Fire Geometries - Added and fixed some Fire Geometries of the missiles and the gun systems as well. This is to support better visibility with the above fix. ADuke's UH-1Y Venom RC25 - Tweaked Flight Model, making it easier to sling load without Auto-Hover
  14. Okay got the Fire Geometry LODs for the guns and missiles done for the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack. I'll be going through other mods this week though, as I'm waiting for a package to be delivered, and possibly play some DCS with somebody. Overall it's good to know that there are still (in a way) things to do with the Helicopter Pack, so it doesn't get too stale, and so on.
  15. In addition to the above, when you can, download The Range maps to practice delivery techniques
  16. Yes, the Super Hornet was a new build, 33% larger than it's Hornet progenitor
  17. Well, while I'm not a real fan of the Vietnam War (and didn't obviously serve then), I do like your work, so it's appreciated and who knows I might actually break down and fly the A-4, but I think I do have some of your skins, but duly noted.
  18. I have that habit of not putting the names of pilots due to either people don't really care, and for the time I've skinned nobody to my knowledge complained about it either, especially USN birds. Of course resolution is an issue too, but more often than not I don't worry about that, along with serial numbers/Bu numbers either.
  19. I mean personally I was into the games before I saw Devin, but he does put out some great videos I'll say.
  20. Yeah the F/A-18E is a new aircraft that was introduced, and the F-15E was probably a modified D model for ground attack/strike
  21. After what happened in arma-3-videos, I tweaked the flight model of the ADuke's UH-1Y to something more stable, which turned out it needed some flight model changes to make it easier to sling load stuff, making it drift less and more stable so when you enter an ersatz "hover", you can hold it for the rope to hook on the cargo (for the Helicopter DLC system). So this Sunday: - ADuke's UH-1Y - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 M119A3
  22. Thanks to Null045 who persisted when I thought the issue was fixed, the guns on the Battlehawk and CheroHawk now both fire due to a Priority issue that came up somehow. Anyway that's fixed, and I'll update the Flanker562 Helicopter Pack on Sunday since it's an important fix. I know milsims (and my own self) gets tired of the dual updates this week, but it's a significant issue, and will be uploaded, so this Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 M119A3
  23. Okay, the Zeus issue was a simple CfgPatches fix, so there we have that more or less. Other things are redoing the RVMAT assignments for the containers (already done on the Flanker562 Cherokee Containers), but somehow didn't do it on the main Helicopter Pack ones. That stuff is done, and now I can maybe look into getting those barrels and muzzle flash to work on the Sentry Gun. I was going to name it "UA-571-C" with a nod towards the Aliens: Special Edition movie, but decided on UA-57 of course, so it's a slight homage to that movie. Anyway, I'm sure more will come up as the week goes on, though
  24. Okay with today's upload it;s just this to be uploaded Sunday: - Flanker562 M119A3 Apparently, I didn't think of the Sentry Gun, so not this Sunday, but next Sunday it should be available through Zeus. I have it setup config-wise, but it's not showing up in my Zeus, so it's not for everybody else either. So I'll troubleshoot that right now.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..