-
Posts
13,428 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Apparently my Cherokee (thanks to a Steam User) Containers had an error and now fixed, so this Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Friendly CSAT - Flanker562 Cherokee Containers
-
Yeah I'll be posting updates as they come, like I always do.
-
As for new helicopters, I am working on a "Battlehawk" for the UH-60M files. Right now it's functional at the moment of this post, but should fill in a gap between the UH-80 Stub Wing and the UH-60M. Right now no cargo positions for troops, but given the fact that BIS made some sort of UH-80 that can blow things up, and carry troops who knows. The seats are still there, but it'll be a variation on the model. No plans for a belly mounted cannon, you have to use the default 20mm gun pods for now. Okay the Battlehawk is set, finished and ready for use by players. Note that if you have Reaction Forces CDLC, you can use those gunpods too.
-
McDonnell RF-4X Phantom II UPDATED w download
Flanker562 replied to dtmdragon's topic in Sci-Fi/Anime/What If Forum
When you're old and ornery like Wrench, you just gotta roll with it I suppose. -
I also setup the recon units in the next update with this uniform configuration, so it's easy enough to tell who's on what side. Overall I like the mod, even though I don't particularly play CSAT stuff, other than being shot at by them.
-
I don't know, it looks pretty straightforward, mod the existing (that's what currenthill said when I PM'd him) missiles, and go from there. I'm not sure how to add it to jets yet, but overall it looks simple so far. Maybe.
-
Managed to figure out a way to differentiate a way for players to know who's actually a friendly CSAT by coloring in the arm patch, as such in the image. Right now i'm keeping it black for tactical reasons more than anything else. I may change the color before this Sunday since I can get away with it I guess. There's not much feedback on the mod, if anybody as I'm typing this actually got the mod. Once I get it out this Sunday it'll return to the weekly update schedule and such.
-
No, he means the ini settings, not how to use the gear.
-
I've been slowly adding units to the Friendly CSAT mod, and figuring that it may not be as popular as most mods I do. Given the real world politics it may not work out of course, but then again I don't make the rules and such. Anyway I will add the Special Forces units later on, once I figure out the classname and such. Overall I like the concept, even though right now US and Iranian relations aren't the best right now. But I have faith in the mod, so it'll just be a matter of time before somebody gets interested in it.
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
You will my man, just be patient -
- 13 comments
-
- cockpit
- mystere cockpit
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
Erik, who handles that will probably look at that in the future. He's on vacation but I'm sure sometime in the future he could allow other options, but we're pretty limited, so it is what it is. If you can wait less than 15 days you can get two free downloads per day though, because there's nothing we can do to help. -
Due to the recent two patches for DCS, I wanted to make my own missile. Mainly just the AIM-210D mostly, as I don't like the AIM-120C that ED puts out. I can get better ranges in Wikipedia (I know it's not reliable), but overall I want to do more than just paint, so eventually I've been asking around, and slowly learning how to mod in the sim, so that'll be probably my first offering. If I learn Blender I can look at other missiles, but overall I'm just looking for something that is better than the -120C for now. I created the file structure, and once the fix for modded AMRAAMs comes out hopefully, then I can look at making a mod.
-
Look man, there's no need to put topics like this, with those kind of titles. Granted some members are testy and snap, but we try to have a collegiate atmosphere where we help each other. Just watch out for ornery people like Wrench, he's old so it's a given. But you shouldn't have to feel afraid to ask a question. I've been playing since SF1 and still don't know shit about the game, or even SF2 (I just don't deal with modding that much, mainly Arma 3 I mod), so if you got a question, and if you haven't seen it in the Knowledge Base, ask!
-
Okay some additions to the Weapons Pack, is the addition of extended mags for the ACPC2 handgun. It has both standard BIS ammo and JHP+ ammo. I looked online and that was like the max that was offered for the type, so I thought it would be a nice addition, even if it's just one round. Also, added pistol mags to the TF562 MULE, Offroad, and GMVs as well. I figured that would be an important addition given the use of better ammo than standard BIS.
-
¡Ya disponible en Draft2Digital! https://books2read.com/u/3kR0DW
-
Flanker562 Friendly CSAT RC1 - First Release https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3691585827
-
For the Friendly CSAT mod, I used the basic units from the Better Infantry mod as the start. If people like tis and want (or you have an idea) on what to include, it's real easy to add some stuff to the list, but I did create an "Intelligence Analyst" who is just a repurposed CSAT Officer. I may include him in the mix, but so far I want to keep it to combat units and not a redo of all the CSAT units, unless any player feedback comes through.
-
Worry about your health my man, we'll wait for you to heal...
-
Does the model recognize it as jpg? That's my point, it doesn't matter if you change it, the model itself looks for BMP or JPG, depending on how the model is setup. I mean you can get an attitude all you want, but the fact is that if you convert it to JPG when it's looking for BMP, it makes no sense in converting unless you redo the model entirely. That's just the basic facts of modelling in general.
-
Hello everyone, new member introductions.
Flanker562 replied to Erik's topic in Download Subscriptions
Because we don't know if somebody is a bot or not, so we screen the first few posts and such. -
Mods for upload this Sunday: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Friendly CSAT
