Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Update: I added the SA-3 Goa to the document, but it's not special, so I won't upload another beta. I think all I have to do is the SA-2, but given the system's age, I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm sure modern scenarios have the usual mixed bag of systems, not so much the Flying Telephone Pole. If they do, let me know, and I can do some Grammarly editing on the document and release it as a final draft. Again, if anyone has different ways of handling business and would like to share them, feel free to DM or PM me or post here, and I'll sort it out for the document.
  2. Yeah I don't think he talks to TK but I'll bring it up in the Staff forum.
  3. Forgot about that, yeah he'd have to work out some kinda plan or something, thanks.
  4. Well that might fix it, I don't need to download it though.
  5. Yeah I mean right now it's necessary. I'd like to ask Erik if he can have people upload and find a way to charge people on this site for the download, so this site can be a repository for them, though. I mean, right now, it might be a viable idea and such.
  6. Okay I'll see what I can do then. Website still down. I'm getting the feeling it'll stay down, but that's just an early opinion too.
  7. Yeah I have three right now, one with all my stuff I work with and two for iTunes stuff. I'm planning on getting some new ones later this year to replace them and such.
  8. If it's done by Klavs81 (And I'm pretty sure it is) you're going to have t live with it, as Klavs81 is dead and nobody has the source files to fix it. Just going to have to deal with it.
  9. Yeah I should look into that, maybe backing up my Personal Business folder, which has all the stuff I do need to backup I guess.
  10. Yeah fair enough. I'm a bit old school but I like the fact that Valve holds the files. I mean they could go under too, so yeah, I'll take that chance I suppose.
  11. It's going to be interesting when Wags retires and such, but that's for the future. Anyway the Discord is still of course operational, so that's nothing to worry about. If TW is going to Steam, they could at least upload SF2 Complete so I can delete the backup file. It's not really taking up much space, but if it can be done with Steam, then a digital backup is a lot better, less worry about external hard drive failure. But it's still down as of this post though.
  12. Here's an updated manual, I added some pictures, and some on the SA-5. I don't know much about the SAM so any help or additional stuff would be handy though. But here it is: DCS Hornet- Super Hornet Iron Hand-beta2.pdf
  13. Yeah, I mean he seemed to really like Mobile and that's been his push over the years, there's definitely new content. As for the site? Well who knows at this point, so it's just a matter of wait and see.
  14. Still down. I mean I saved the EXE so I'm good to go for the Complete Edition so far.
  15. Here's what I have worked on so far. This is going to feature ONLY the stock SAMs. I may look into currenthill's stuff. Since I fly the Hornet and CJS Super Hornet (mostly the Growler), it;s more geared towards those aircraft. It's a "beta" but I hope this stirs up some community opinions and views that I can incorporate into the manual for final upload in the future. DCS Hornet- Super Hornet Iron Hand.pdf
  16. A new episode of For Whom the Bell Tolls is posted, start anew or catch up: https://bit.ly/4tbZws0
  17. Okay yeah no worries, just making sure things were good with you on here at least.
  18. If you can't delete this topic, let me know, and I'll delete it if needed.
  19. Okay nothing came up other than a request for an unmanned Blackhawk. It's "easy" and difficult, because maybe because I work solo, I can't fanagle a UAV-like helicopter that at the minimum can transport troops. I'm sure a lot of milsims are looking into it, and the helo specific mod teams haven't mentioned looking into it, but the Sikorsky annoumcement last year made some waves in a lot of circles, and I'm sure yeah, you'd like a UAV-like Blackhawk. Trouble is that I tried it back then and managed to maybe realize that FFV slots work fine with a UAV troop transport, and not a dedicated Cargo seat. I said to the requestor that I'd look into it though, maybe I missed something, or the game simply can't do it. We'll see.
  20. Flanker562 Weapons Pack Rc132 - Fixed the JTAC vest (thanks to PoToo for pointing it out) Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC194 - Fixed some geometries on the UA-57 - Tweaked the model of the UA-57, thanks to C.Eagle by hooking me up with some models from Toadie2K (the magazine and feed chute models) to enhance the look of the system, to make it a bit more believable. - Adjusted the depression of the FLIR balls on the HH-60H's (thanks from gatordev bringing that up), now depresses 25 degrees. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746
  21. I mean my stick works fine with Win11 (and other than an issue that was fixed, works fine for me) so I'm not going to give up on it of course, but for now it holds it's charm over this stick anyway.
  22. Yeah I'm using a TM HOTAS One for my flight sim needs, so yeah it's probably gone the wayside...
  23. If you haven't noticed, I added two tutorials I did years ago, that hopefully will be relevant these days, even though it was done years ago. Anyway, check them out and hopefully you'll like them.
  24. View File DCS-JFO-JTAC-Pilot Guide This is an old guide I made for DCS years ago. It might add some help with some things, and based on my experiences in Afghanistan Submitter Flanker562 Submitted 05/02/2026 Category DCS / LOMAC Tracks / Videos / Tutorials  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..