Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Episode 7 of Shades of Death is posted, start anew or catch up: https://bit.ly/45xo8Rz
  2. ADuke Kiowa Warrior RC21 - Fixed Shadow LOD https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3324552051
  3. Seriously ravenclaw that work is delicious, you need to like hurry up before I die or something.
  4. They need a "Wow" react instead of just Like you know? Impressive stuff ravenclaw.
  5. Well... Like I said, 300 bucks isn't going to cut it lol
  6. Yeesh man, if you want a laptop that can run any game besides Solitaire, you need to either hang on to what you got, or go higher. These days games need oomph, and sorry but 300 bucks isn't going to cut it.
  7. I usually buy ASUS. Other than the keyboard buttons (I do use it a lot though, for writing and other communication), but I got a "4 TB" (2 2TB drives) for around 2200 or so from Amazon.
  8. Yeah my Super Hornets won't load unless I use an ini, so it's possible. Maybe
  9. I think there's an option to extract all, and I think you got to point it to the install directory, where it was installed,not the Saved Games area. That's where all of the Cats are at. Not the meow meow kind though, but I'm sure you understand.
  10. I would think that the LOD is locked in Cat02 if it's a 3D model. IF so then you're SOL man as you can't access it. It's a security measure by TK to prevent theft of his work. Or I'm ill-informed because you can't fly the bird without a cockpit anyway, and if there was no cockpit you couldn't know what to look for. If it is unlocked, then use the CAT Extractor in the Downloads section, extract all the files, and use mue's LODViewer to look for it.
  11. EricJ Shooting Barriers RC1 - First Release, note that they can be found under Props/Things/Training/Barrier (EricJ and Variable Shooting Position (EricJ). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3568045096 ADuke's UH-1Y Venom RC22 - Added a requested UH-1Y (No Rockets) version https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667728800
  12. I have to agree, it's not like the stuff is proprietary information or whatnot in regards to my stuff either.
  13. Jokes aside that seems better lol.
  14. I mean, I look at the screenshots, but overall, I don't hang out there either, so there's that.
  15. I saw somebody on the TW Discord downloading files for people. I mean realistically there's nothing I can feasibly do to stop somebody from downloading my stuff and putting it up for download by people who think it's cheaper to ask somebody to download it, and then resharing it. I mean it gets visibility, but I don't like it either.
  16. Well, if people who were previously allowed five downloads per day per free account didn't abuse that by creating multiple profiles to circumvent that then we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. I mean they could have just respected it and you'd have your free downloads and so on. So don't blame Erik for changing it up, blame your peers for them screwing that up for you.
  17. As long as the stick works I wouldn't. Unless you need a backup when the current stick craps out. That's what I do. I have another HOTAS One when my current stick inevitably dies.
  18. Yeah it's apparently not for everybody, and that's fine, I like it a lot and it suits my needs even for DCS. As for your current stick, I know dual of those are great for Star Citizen but I prefer to fly like a plane, it's what I'm more comfortable with, and so on. But you can always map buttons that don't require agileness, like landing gear and whatnot, but then again I have my landing gear mapped to my coolie hat for SF2.
  19. Yeah it's apparently not for everybody, and that's fine, I like it a lot and it suits my needs even for DCS. As for your current stick, I know dual of those are great for Star Citizen but I prefer to fly like a plane, it's what I'm more comfortable with, and so on. But you can always map buttons that don't require agileness, like landing gear and whatnot, but then again I have my landing gear mapped to my coolie hat for SF2.
  20. I use a TM Hotas One, it's what I like to use with SF2, certainly has enough buttons for it
  21. A new episode for 2-4 Cavalry Story 15: In the Pit of Vipers is posted, either start anew or catch up: https://bit.ly/45ZRgkE
  22. Episode 5 of Shades of Death is posted, either start anew or catch up, check it out here: https://bit.ly/45xo8Rz
  23. EricJ Cherokee Containers RC31 - Light Howitzer Container rounds have been decreased from 100 rounds to 50 rounds. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776690780 EricJ Weapons Pack RC120 - Added an "M45A1" pistol, which is a reskinned (by Axle, all work was his) ACPC2 handgun. It's just a texture, nothing different from the ACPC2 pistol - Removed the two shooting barriers that I had made. For now they'll be "removed" and so on to see if I can't get the game (I need to look at some configs and such) to bring them back. In the future they'll be their own mod though, given the distance I want to keep them from the Weapons Pack. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667711976&tscn=1730224266 EricJ Wipeout Skins RC14 - Fixed the countermeasures system, now has 240 rounds per skin for the countermeasures, as per the real aircraft. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667732385 EricJ Helicopter Pack RC168 - HH-60H and HH-60H (Minigun) can sling load up to 2,722 kilograms, as per the real helicopter. - Light Howitzer Container rounds have been decreased from 100 rounds to 50 rounds. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746
  24. From what little I understand no, you can't. You get what you get man.
  25. Flanker562

    Health update

    That's good to hear GKABS, real good to hear.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..