Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,437
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. View File Fictional 65th Aggressors (WA) Flanker Desert Splinter Scheme 2 Based off an L-39C camo I did years ago, I decided to apply this to the F-15C as an Aggressor scheme. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/13/2025 Category F-15C Skins
  2. Just a thread for the videos that users made.
  3. I'm with Gepard, I mean it's a good stand in, but not the right bird.
  4. Version 1.0.0

    1 download

    Based off an L-39C camo I did years ago, I decided to apply this to the F-15C as an Aggressor scheme.
  5. And completed, will upload shortly:
  6. More work, this won't be as extensive as the previous splinter scheme, so it'll take less time today, and maybe tomorrow as well.
  7. Based on a pattern that I did for the L-39C years ago, I decided to do another Aggressor bird:
  8. View File Fictional 65th Aggressors (WA) Flanker Desert Splinter Just a fictional skin, using the 65th Aggressors files for use with this skin. It's inspired by (I believe) an Su-35 prototype, and decided to apply it to the F-15C Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/10/2025 Category F-15C Skins
  9. I wasn't trying to offend, but your name didn't come to mind, and frankly didn't think of it at the time. If I use the decals I'll fully credit you though, that's what I do normally
  10. Version 1.0.0

    1 download

    Just a fictional skin, using the 65th Aggressors files for use with this skin. It's inspired by (I believe) an Su-35 prototype, and decided to apply it to the F-15C
  11. Pretty much done with it. There's not much else I want to do with it, so here it is:
  12. Had to fix the 22FS skin, and progress on the Splinter scheme. By the end of the day I'll have the wings done, and then upload for both here and DCS site.
  13. Working on the Splinter skin more:
  14. View File 22 FS, 36th TFW, "F-15A" A requested skin, this is an "F-15A" paint job, requested by @streakeagle on the DCS forums, just thought I would upload here just in case anybody would want it as well. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/08/2025 Category F-15C Skins
  15. A new skin, a fictional 65th Aggressor (WA) Flanker Desert Splinter
  16. I like the Hog pictures the best myself.
  17. Version 1.0.0

    2 downloads

    A requested skin, this is an "F-15A" paint job, requested by @streakeagle on the DCS forums, just thought I would upload here just in case anybody would want it as well.
  18. I found that by not copying over the Options.ini and Version.ini when installing backups always solved some issues when playing the game, especially when you're using backup files.
  19. Tail work, trying to get the emblem scaled right. It's been a few years since I did skin work for DCS, so my eyes apparently need calibration again to get it right.
  20. Flanker562

    Health update

    Keep on ticking man, we do miss you...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..