-
Posts
13,436 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
Just a thread for the videos that users made.
-
I'm with Gepard, I mean it's a good stand in, but not the right bird.
-
-
-
-
More work, this won't be as extensive as the previous splinter scheme, so it'll take less time today, and maybe tomorrow as well.
-
-
I wasn't trying to offend, but your name didn't come to mind, and frankly didn't think of it at the time. If I use the decals I'll fully credit you though, that's what I do normally
-
-
-
Had to fix the 22FS skin, and progress on the Splinter scheme. By the end of the day I'll have the wings done, and then upload for both here and DCS site.
-
-
-
View File 22 FS, 36th TFW, "F-15A" A requested skin, this is an "F-15A" paint job, requested by @streakeagle on the DCS forums, just thought I would upload here just in case anybody would want it as well. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/08/2025 Category F-15C Skins
-
-
I like the Hog pictures the best myself.
-
-
Problems with SF2 (Windows 11 and black screen)
Flanker562 replied to Eagle114th's topic in General Discussion
I found that by not copying over the Options.ini and Version.ini when installing backups always solved some issues when playing the game, especially when you're using backup files. -
Tail work, trying to get the emblem scaled right. It's been a few years since I did skin work for DCS, so my eyes apparently need calibration again to get it right.
-
Keep on ticking man, we do miss you...
-
Yeah I'm 6' 4" and I can fit (have when I was in Kuwait) into a M1 turret. I'm though too tall for being a tanker (I believe there's actually a height requirement, so I'm out on that one. Anyway most Soldiers can fit through the hatches fairly well, so sometimes body size is irrelevant, but the big ones probably don't fit. That's why you do PT in the morning :)
