Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. I haven't had anybody ask me yet. I did have some dude on Discord do that, but I blocked him anyway (he was banned from the site anyway, so no love for him) and moved on. I'm of the opinion like Volker though, as if it's one of my files then maybe, but overall I would point them to the subscription page so they can do what's "right" I guess. But we';ll see when it happens though.
  2. And work so far. Somebody from the DCS forum is going to scan some decals, and I can use that to finish the skin. Otherwise it's fairly complete.
  3. Working on a requested "F-15A" for somebody on the DCS forums:
  4. As soon as my G key dies (the plastic button popped off), I can use my new laptop which has room for DCS and my other games, so I can get back into skinning. But these look nice though!
  5. EricJ Taliban Fighters RC17 - Added an RPG-7 from my EricJ Weapons Pack, now the RPG Gunner can fire the RPG at aerial targets. EricJ Helicopter Pack RC151 - Possibly fixed an issue with spawning the AI crew when spawning the MQ-17 or MQ-37 via script.
  6. Yeah no problem. Shame as it's a nice helo to mess with.
  7. Both. I flew the A earlier, that's where I noticed the issue. I haven't tried the B yet
  8. Okay, yeah I can't roll with it, I'm using the latest Data.ini for it.
  9. Okay is the lack of roll intentional? I can't roll (I checked other aircraft, it works as intended), but I can only pitch and yaw with the Comanche. Also it tends to be sensitive in pitch but it may be me being used to Arma 3 helicopter flying and not the aircraft itself. I damaged the nose trying to take off, but methinks it's me being used to A3.
  10. You have to buy a subscription to download files now: https://combatace.com/store/category/1-subscription-plans/
  11. Looking great Dels
  12. Now available in audiobook format (Amazon Audible), this is my first book in the 2-4 Cavalry series, and is a test to see how many people actually buy it, to move on to other books as well: https://amzn.to/3Eqznl1
  13. Also got Just Beg (a BDSM Story) setup for audiobook. It's more expensive than the Kindle book, as at the minimum I could only charge $3.99, so if you're into that stuff, then check this book out! https://amzn.to/4ij5ocI
  14. EricJ Taliban Fighters RC16 - Added the "cost" value to the individual units, except for the civilian units, to enhance friendly (relative to what that is) targeting (mainly by AI) of enemy units in a battle. EricJ Helicopter Pack RC150 - Added the normal US Army UH-60s and USN MH-60s with the new HMD system. - Added cost values to the combat aircraft (or regular military) helos, as well as the UAVs. I left the civilian helicopters alone.
  15. Goddamnit Ravenclaw, you're going to make me fly these things...
  16. Awesome work Dels!
  17. EricJ Helicopter Pack RC149 - AH/MH-15Ms have the new HMD system installed https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746
  18. Flanker562

    Health update

    Get well man, best of luck!
  19. I think he did a great job in Heat too. We know him as Iceman more than we know him in other roles, so don't fret we applaud his work amongst his other movies, but the aviation community knows him as "Iceman"
  20. Started a new Inkspired story called "Deserts of Karad". The first episode is posted, come check it out. Updates every week, this is a work in progress story: https://bit.ly/3YfdM5O
  21. Ahh I understand now. Good luck
  22. I'm a little cornfused, what do you mean? I thought those modes were already part of the game already.
  23. It always takes so long man, you just have to wait. Besides you posted like four or five topics when one would have sufficed.
  24. Ashe's Travels Ashe is a lesbian fighter who gets caught by her father sleeping with another woman. She then decides to leave her family and strikes out on her own. Afterward she meets up with the woman who got her in trouble, and finds a new partner. Sparks fly and they fight together on various contracts that they have to fulfill. Amazon Kindle Affiliate Link: https://amzn.to/4iSmX4y
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..