Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Soulfreak

    For Stary.

    Guys, search for: Media Markt opening Poland
  2. 4 and 20
  3. Die lods sind alle in einer cat Datei. seit einigen Patches ist die cat gelockt, so dass ein rankommen an "neuere" lods unmöglich ist.
  4. EDIT: I´m pretty sure that the thing was discussed before. If I´m right Wrench had a great Idea which cockpit fits best.
  5. Can someone please direct me how I can make the animations from the stock aircrafts (Canopys, Folding wings etc) make useable? And where can i see what is animated in the aircraft? Maybe stupid questions, but I can only do basic ini editing. And yes I have looked in the knowledgebase! ;-)
  6. OK, will start doing EA-6B Temps!
  7. 2 weeks and 1 Day Ed? BTW, looks pretty nice so far!!!!
  8. Sure, it was only a little Joke Pete!
  9. Rivet counter!!!!
  10. I know Dave! PS, check PM! :-p
  11. Wasn das für nen Gebäude? Und hassu da noch mehr von?
  12. Well i have made some experiences too. While i was playin around with Pasko´s F-106. I wanted to change the bmp settings in the lods to jpg, but somehow it didn´t work. So i did my new skins only for testing in jpg format. And what should i say? It worked! And the older bmp textures are still working too. Not sure if it works with every texture of any ac. That saves a lot of space!!!
  13. Ähm, it should be very easy, when you use the Thirdwire Mission Editor. Just add more ground unitz in the Target area.... EDIT: without the Thirdwire Mission editor it is not as simple. You should get the Mission Editor, then it are only a few clicks... https://store.thirdwire.com/store_dlc.htm 9,99$
  14. Schaut schon sehr nett aus Michael!
  15. Thank you, now i can start my bump mapping!
  16. Sexy 10Six
  17. Me too!
  18. Looks like a YAP carrier... If so, the aircrafts are part of the 3d model...
  19. Making EA-6B, A-6E & E-2C flyable & high rez skins.
  20. I love the New EA-6B.
  21. Great one. But M key shows no map (black) and when i assign my keys and joystick controls, somehow the game is setting some back. Anyone else having that trouble with the controls?
  22. Happy B-day Sony!
  23. The temps are still around somewhere (bunyaps side?), the skins is easy to do...
  24. The tip is really needet for some of our members!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..