Jump to content

Soulfreak

MODDER
  • Posts

    7,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    166

Everything posted by Soulfreak

  1. Does Israel have F-15C in Service??? Always thought A,D,I....
  2. Hi there, I need your help! Is anyone havein this shark mouth as an high rez decal scan or something else??? http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/Fairchild-A-10A-Thunderbolt/1599191/L/&sid=633e503a28ff77caf11cd05f19bf9fee I hope someone can help me!
  3. Long awaited mate!
  4. GAF in 1975
  5. Turkey used them too.... As also the CF-104 & NF-5B...
  6. View File 81TFS Warthogs 81TFS Spangdahlem AFB A-10 Skins A few days ago I saw some Warthogs from 81TFS @ Northorn Range doing some shooting training. It was outstanding!!! So I did these quick skins. These skins are for the stock SF2 Europe A-10A_78!!!!! Thanks to Thirdwire for this great sim & stock A-10 skins! Schapen, February 15th 2012 Carlo "Soulfreak" Vecchi Submitter Soulfreak Submitted 02/15/2012 Category A-10  
  7. 333 downloads

    81TFS Spangdahlem AFB A-10 Skins A few days ago I saw some Warthogs from 81TFS @ Northorn Range doing some shooting training. It was outstanding!!! So I did these quick skins. These skins are for the stock SF2 Europe A-10A_78!!!!! Thanks to Thirdwire for this great sim & stock A-10 skins! Schapen, February 15th 2012 Carlo "Soulfreak" Vecchi
  8. 81TFS A-10A
  9. Fighting 69th
  10. What a question... Ask TK, maybe he will tell you.
  11. Mirage IIIS
  12. RgR That, BTW does the same count for your Canberra PR.9?
  13. What´s still left to do???
  14. That´s what i think too Crusader! btw found an interesting Picture. The Yak-38 in Front has an interesting paintsheme...
  15. Nice that you are using my screen shot!
  16. Well, maybe Florian still got the 3D model. so that it could be upgradet and smooth.... I really like the 21UM and think the existing model needs some improvements. Will help in any way i can of course. BTW, Russ, wasn´t you working an an trainer 21???
  17. wrong gunpod! the gunpod is integratet in the original 3d model. check florians original MiG-21UM download.
  18. April, 1st 2012
  19. Some shots over Germany & Taiwan
  20. Nope....
  21. Well I´m sure SF2 NA will be a big step forward. But the stock clouds are still ugly (I think). Aaaand, I´m not sure what will happen with the terrain engine...
  22. Knowledge Base, & discussed a hundred times here too. change the dates in your options.ini...
  23. Through the mountains....
  24. Soulfreak

    FM Frage

    Puh ich bekomme es absolut nicht hin... Kann mir evtl jemand von euch dabei helfen???
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..