-
Posts
4,114 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
266
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by GKABS
-
This is what I have I have searched for fie eate but didn't find any [DetectSystem] TargetType=GROUND DataLink=TRUE OpticalSight=TRUE NightSight=TRUE VisualRange=20000.0 ViewportPosition=0.0,0.0,1000.0 MaxVisibleDistance=8000.0 RadarCrossSection=10 [WeaponSystem] TargetType=GROUND MissileRange=90000.00 MinMissileRange=4000.00 PitchAngleRate=8.0 MaxPitch=22.0 MinPitch=10.0 DefaultPitchAngle=10.0 YawAngleRate=10.0 YawLimited=TRUE MinYaw=-90 MaxYaw=90 DefaultYawAngle=0.0 MissileLaunchTime=0.10 RangeFinder=6 BallisticComputer=6 YawModelNodeName=Turret_Base PitchModelNodeName=Turret_Pitch //MaxMissilesInAir=12
-
Okay tested in-game it looks great. but I have one more question. how to make the Bm-30 fire say 12 rockets with 2 seconds in between if that is possible.
-
Before making the data file, I have one question, do I make it like I did the M109 howitzer? what I main am trying to say is can I have it move and shoot? if so will the rocket fire correct to the correct angle of the missile tubes? or I should make it a stationary model? Thanks, gentlemen.
-
I just noticed that I didn't model the aiming sight. If anyone have or can help in finding a good reference photos that be much appreciated.
-
I think I am almost completed and I have added their texture. Next need to work on the data files and the missile data.
-
No problem my friend, I will add it to my do list.
-
I knew what you meant, I was making a joke I used to watch these show when I was in the US (New Hampshire) and afterwards. These videos bring a lot of good memories.
-
We have moved from SUNDAY to Monday I hope UVW is completed, I need to fix the UVW texture layout and then proceed to make the texture it will be Green and Tan.
-
Thank you so much Gepard, now where can I download the texture of the model. Also for @RustyKurnass if you can help finding the correct download link for the F-4 Sundowner Rhinos textures. Thanks again gentlemen. Mandatory screen
-
About 95% of work on the 3d model has been completed only some minor details need to be added then it's finished. next, I will do the UVW and texturing.
-
I am not a military expert regarding world air force wings and there colors. But it seems that a lot of textures has been uploaded and this is twice that it happened, no one notice them. Something's wrong here! Mandatory screen
-
Today is my 54th Birthday, and happy to be a life and kicking.
-
I like this tutorial for making a military truck from one side-view. I hope you will find it helpful.
-
- 7
-
-
Thank you for the information Gepard, interesting that no one have found this mistake before on the skin as I didn't make it. I think it was with the Mig-21 MF file that I had downloaded. Another American flight legend.
-
-
By using the mission editor you can add the ground objects to any mission and the game engine will do it automatically. Sorry for my late reply.
- 2 replies
-
- fire truck
- hemit
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Nice work Gepard, I am looking forward to this new terrain.
-
