About This File
MQ-10A Kodiak – Release Version 4.0
Welcome to the Kodiak release version 4.0. This plane was conceived out of my need to find something to effectively kick-start my creative juices and prime me mentally to tackle a few of my languishing projects.
The MQ-10A is obviously a fictitious UAV on steroids. I best described it once as the unholy union of an A-10 and a Predator drone. It’s capable of carrying pretty much everything and oh, did I mention it VTOLS? Yeah, I wet myself a little too...
Please fly it, enjoy it for what it is and go blow some crap up…
1. Engine nacelles are rotated via what ever you have mapped for VTOL. Max VTOL weight is around 47,000
2. Do not be bashful in criticism or critique.
3. Installation is easy… decompress and cut/paste it in your aircraft folder. It has been tested on all version 2 games but should work in version 1 as well.
CHANGE LOG / FIXES:
1. The weird porpoises issue has been fixed. The Kodiak is again a rock-sold weapon platform.
2. Right, wrong, or indifferent, I’ve settled on a very basic if not extremely functional projected cockpit format.
1. I pilfered the HUD stuff from Fastcargo’s F-35 bird.
2. I pilfered FM tidbits from a lot of different birds. ** Once I finalize on what will be enclosed in the final product I will include full and complete disclosure.
3. It includes a default Olive Drab scheme and all layered paintshop pro templates to assist in the creation of more.
What's New in Version rv 4.0
- Fixed: flight model
- Finalized: cockpit