About This File
Anatolia v2 (09/25/2011) for SF2 Series by PureBlue (Umut Destan)
- The tileset is now based on Stary's GermanyCE reworked tileset v1.1.
- New planning map contributed by Spectre8750
- New target areas (Mostly around the border, for future campaign plans)
- New airfields (Stefanovikio AB, Ercan and Paphos in Cyprus)
- A few airfields with new designs
- Most naval groundobjects now include properly defined "destroyed models."
- New SAM vehicles included (Crotale Standin, Avenger, L60 Bofors...)
- More work in Cyprus. Some roads, barracks, harbours.. (Still work in progress)
I suggest creating an Exclusive Install for this terrain.
The pack already includes historically accurate groundobjects, and many of the aircraft used
in the region are already available as mods and more are on the way..
Hopefully the next step for the project will be a pack that includes everything; campaings/objects/aircraft/terrain.
This project has been in development for 3 years and is the fruit of long hours of
research, design and implementation work. I've met great people along the way and
they made many contributions to the project. I thank every one of them but my special
appreciations go to, Steve "Swambast" who worked countless hours with me and developed
STT (Swambast's Target Translator) which let me lay the foundation of this project;
and Stary, a great artist from Poland who is behind all the beautiful looks of the terrain;
Dave and the CombatAce team for providing us the platform to meet and have fun.
The project includes a large map covering Anatolia (Turkiye), Greece, Aegean, Black Sea, and eastern Med.
The download also includes many ground and terrain objects, contributed by the talented modders in our
community. It's essential to install all these components to get the complete experience.
INFO & INSTALLATION
This project is designed for 2nd Gen SF2 series.
Succesfully tested in SF2:Europe and above. (A merged EXP2 install is recommended but not a requirement.)
There are 2 ways/methods to install this Mod.
#1 An exclusive install just for this Mod.
#2 Installing on top of the mod folder you already are using. (meaning, merging with your own install)
*** The preferred method of install is the (1) exclusive install. Since there are many groundobjects,
ships and air defense systems placed in handpicked locations, it's better to only use the objects that
come with this projects' files. The included ones are the makes/models that Turkish and Greek sides have
in their inventory. (As best as I could research and find appropriate mods for)
INSTALL METHOD #1
1. Rename a set of your "game.exe and game.ini" files to "Anatolia.exe and Anatolia.INI"
(eg. StrikeFighters2 Europe.exe and StrikeFighters2 Europe.INI)
Run the newly renamed Anatolia.exe once, so you have a new Mod Folder.
Check this link if you don't know what a ModFolder is. http://combatace.com/topic/62302-what-is-the-mod-folder/
2. Now go into your new ModFolder and delete the "Objects\GroundObject" folder.
3. Time to copy the project files. Copy the included "Terrains" and "Objects" folders to your ModFolder.
With this project, a terrain folder, groundobjects and their respective guns/weapons are included.
INSTALL METHOD #2
With this method, you only copy the included "Terrains" and "Objects" folders to your ModFolder.
1. Everytime you load up the game. Run a quick single mission and quit without flying.
All the successive SingleMission/Campaign games will work as designed and expected.
(Why do this? Because the project includes many ground objects, seldomly the game engine has problems loading
everything, so the first mission you load up will have many objects/ships missing from the map.
The game does some kind of caching so after that first mission, everything will show!)
2. If you don't have a powerfull computer, lower your settings to avoid crashes.
If your game crashes or locks up at %100 LOAD, try running your first mission with Settings:
-Enemy Air Activiy: LIGHT, Enemy Air Defense: LIGHT
3. The Terrain has LimitedNations set the TRUE. So you'll only get aircraft with only Turkish and Greek markings.
4. A specific Anatolia_EnvironmentSystem.INI is included and you can edit it to your liking.
Take note that in the Environment file the clouds are set to a specific MinBaseAltitude to overcome the cloud bug.
5. All included Guns/Weapons/Sounds are for the necessary ground objects. Nothing extra is included here.
Without the GroundObjects and their respective files, the map will not look as designed.
(For example, naval traffic in the Aegean, historical sam sites and navy/army bases)
6. Most naval traffic in the Aegean Sea is classified as NEUTRAL. You can attack them but you can't order your
wingman to do so. If you want, edit & classify the target areas as "Alignment=ENEMY" in the Anatolia_TARGETS.INI
CREDITS (Thank you all!)
- STT (Swambast's Targeting Tool) by Steve "Swambast"
- TK and Thirdwire
- Stary for the Tileset and Hangars,Lighthouses
- 8 new airbases for WOE by Gepard
- Factory Places, Subpen/bridges by Gepard
- Many airfields Light mods by Comprnt
- Sundowner: B_Trailer_Mk82, M_trailer, B_TrailerLGB, Y_Tractor, RAF_Cart, B_Duel_Y_Trac, C_Type, RAF_Bunker, TAB_Vee, HAS_M, HAS_E, c_store, Earth Walls, mounds, blast walls and all desert variants of these objects
- Planning map contributed by Spectre8750
- Wrench! Army Bases, and many other target area items/layouts, design ideas, objects, repaints, by the master himself!
- Wingwiner's FactorPlace and Buildings, TwoCars mod
- LandRover1tonne_Command; LandRover1tonne_Cover; LandRover_Cover; LandRover_open;
Scorpion (Skin by Richard, 3D Model by Daniel ôKessselbrutö Himmel)
- Ural-375D, Ural-375D-U (Converted by Suicide and Spectre8750
- Julhelm's Factory Collection, models by Julhelm, LOD conversion by pureblue
- Nike Units: mod by ErikGen, compiled by Fubar512
- SA-10/S-300 system by Monty CZ
- StingerSite by Monty, packaged by Capun and Wrench
- Trawler and the 'small dock' with the little boats, CA_Stary & Cocas
- Fletcher DD GrinchWSLG
- Airfield Objects by Sundowner
- Hawk Batteries by Pasko
- Radar Dome by Grampotmus
- Railroads and Locomotive/Railcars by OldDiego (You must get permission from him to use them in any project)
- Static Airliners - Amokfloo
- Objects from AirbasesWithSomeSpice Mod, CREDITS:
Amokfloo, ControlTower, ForkLift, FireExtinguisher, ShelterZu
Ravenclaw, Fire Trucks Faun6x4
Pureblue, FloodLight, SmallGenerator, ConcreteBlock, SunShelter
Comrpnt, QRA and Lights
Gepard, Ahlhorn Airfield with modified Parked Aircraft, QRA
- DaringRAN, HMS Cradiff by Hinchbrook
- Various target areas such as Oil Refineries, Scud Sites and Firebases Satellite and Radio Antennas, Sandbag walls, nuclear plant from ODS Mod
- USNCargoship, AK-Class by Polak
- Oiler by Fubar
- Bofors, M1_90mmAA, and Desert Pak Vehicles and Mods, BTR-60E by Pasko
- M-47 by Stefano "Steve" S.
- M60A1,A3 Pasko,Kesselbrut
- M270MLR by Bigal1
- M60A1 / M60A3 (Kesselbrut 70s to now Armor Pack)
- ARA_Sobral, ARA_Somellera by Adrian Benetti "TerceraEscuadrilla"
- ARA_Intrepida, ARA_Indomita by Adrian Benetti "TerceraEscuadrilla"
- ARA_Sanluis, ARA_Salta by IKL-209 ARA-SAN LUIS PRODUCIDO POR BANIDOS TEAM (PATO POLI, TORNO, SUICIDAL, ALEJANDRO)
- ADATS from ODS Mod
- HMS Plymouth (Type 12M/Rothesay Class Frigate) by Hinchinbrooke, updted by Eric Howes
- GAZ-66 6x6 trucks by Spectre8750
- Meko200 Anzac by Richard "Gramps" Kaminski, modified from base A-Team mod
- BMP-1, N109, M109A6 by RebelRyder
- AMX by Stefano "Steve" S.
- BursaUlucamii by NGHENGO (Mau!)
- Atlantic_Conveyor, Atlantic_Causeway, by Polak from Falklands mod
- Humvee-M1046 TOW Carrier (SF-1 gen) by SUICIDAL-ART & Tercera Escuadrilla
- Roland by Gabilon and Mig Master
- Carguero Cargo ship by BANIDOS Team, 3D Model:SUICIDAL, Skins: TORNO
- BaresWindTurbine, BoshphorusFerry, Pier_260x10x4, Pier_130x10x4, Yesilkoy, Istanbul Ataturk Airport objects, PTT Building, by Pureblue
- Rio Iguazu, 3D models and textures by TerceraEscuadrilla
- SwissAir, Lufthansa static aircraft by Ravenclaw
- Argentine Trucks models for Mod Malvinas by BANIDOS TEAM and SUICIDAL, 3D Model Unimog : ALIKO, 3D Model Mercedes 1114: SUICIDAL, Skins: TORNO
- Many target area layouts, items and ideas from Desert3 MOD by Piecemeal
- PECCO Crane model by Fubar512
+ 105mm_L118_Howitzer; 105mm_L118_Howitzer_FB; 105mm_Recoilless_Rifle;
105mm_Recoilless_Rifle_FB; Argentine_Marines; Argentine_Squad; AR_Cal50; AR_Foxhole;
AR_Navy_Tug; Blindfire; BlowpipeAR; BlowpipeUK; CommTrailer; Exocet_Launcher; Fearless;
MVTor_Caledonia; OerlikonAAA; Panhard; Rapier; RH202; Roland_Shelter; Sir_Class_LSL;
Skyguard; SmallCargoShip; SSCanberra; Submarine; Trawler1; Trawler2 UK_Cal50;
UK_Foxhole; UK_Marching_Column; UK_SAS_TEAM; UK_Squad; Airfields at
Stanley, Goose Green and Pebble Island, All civil buildingsà, Helopilot1; Helopilot2
by Daniel ôKessselbrutö Himmel (From Falklands mod)
- By unknown developers: Blue Airfields, Freighter2, SAM_Site
- F122 class Frigate by Amokfloo, textures by JimBeamer5, converted to Elli/Adrias class by Pureblue
- BoforsL60 by SUICIDAL-ART
- Komar (LaCombattanteIIa standin) by Pasko
- M38Jeep skins, red & yellow by Badfrank
- Pantsir SAM (Crotale standin) by Abhi and Aleks
- Stryker M-1134 ATGM (SF-1 gen) by SUICIDAL-ART
- T-80BV model by SWS, converted by BPAo and Fubar512, 331Killerbee
- AN/TWQ-1 Avenger by Abhi, Suicidal, Yeyeye
// If I've forgotten anybody please mail me so I can give you the credit you deserve ;)
// Anatolia Terrain by Pureblue (Umut Destan)
// Istanbul 2011