About This File
A-4N Ahit Pack for SF2 2.0
Instillation: As usual simply drop into your mods folder and allow it to override when prompted.
Strike Fighters 2 Israel plus either Strike Fighters 2 or Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam are required
A-4N Ahit - Specific model Skyhawk for Israel based on the A-4M with deliveries starting in 1972. The A-4N has the more powerful J52-P-408A Engine, larger canopy, HUD and an advanced weapons delivery/ Nav system.
A-4N Ahit (78) - RWR upgraded
A-4N Ahit (84) - Additional external antenna on the avionics hump and nose of the aircraft are installed.
A-4N Ahit Pave Penny/ LGB - In 1984 some A-4N have their radars replaced with the AN/AAS-35(V) Pave Penny Laser spot tracker and are given the ability to drop GBU-12 and Israeli Griffin laser guided bombs.
A-4N Ahit Pave Penny/ LGB (84) - Additional external antenna on the avionics hump and nose of the aircraft are installed.
A-4N Improved Ahit (Sibat) - Major upgrade of the A-4N in 2005 with a modernised glass cockpit, updated HUD symbology (from the F-16), addition of a Ring Laser Gyro Nav System, plus new Mission and Fire Control Unit.
A-4N Skyhawk ATSI (Desert) - A-4N Ahit (84) Operated but the private company Advanced Training Systems International in the Aggressor role. IAF desert camo.
A-4N Skyhawk ATSI (Grey) - A-4N Ahit (84) Operated but the private company Advanced Training Systems International in the Aggressor role. Two tone grey camo
I have included modified Yom Kippur and Lebanon War campaigns edited to include the A-4N as it was very active in both wars. You will need to have installed my Third Wire A-4E/H/F Ahit upgrade/ Enhancement for SF2 1.0 for the modified campaigns to work correctly.
- Cockpits are stand-ins however all the HUD displays, radar displays, RWR displays are correct.
- To give the A-4N Ahit Pave Penny/ LGB the ability to use Laser Guided Bombs in the CAS role I created a ghost LP weapon station that can be loaded with a 'Shaldag FAC Laser Designation Team' which is the real life IAF special forces team that designated targets for the A-4N. If you don’t like the way it works just delete it from the weapons folder and stick to dumb bombs for everything except strike missions.
- TK for the SF2 series and original Ahits
- Alejandro for external cockpit/ canopy mods and Escapac seat
- ravenclaw_007 for his amazing weapon packs
- MGunny 331KillerBee's Ordnance Shop II
- wpnssgt for the grey ATSI skin