About This File
Scooters! Vol.1 - Skinpack for TW A-4 Skyhawks by Nyghtfall v1.0
*** SF2 required for A-4B-model ***
*** SF2V required for A-4E_65, A-4E_67 and A-4F-model ***
*** tested in full 5-merged installation ***
This Pack contains skins for 5 different Skyhawk Squadrons (4x US Navy, 1x US Marine Corps):
- A-4B from VA-81 Crusaders aboard USS Forrestal in 1961
- A-4E_65 from VA-72 Blue Hawks aboard USS Independence in 1965
- A-4E_67 from VA-106 Gladiators aboard USS Intrepid between 1968-1969
- A-4F from VA-55 Warhorses aboard USS Hancock in 1972
- A-4E_65 from VMA-311 Tomcats, based at Chu Lai Air Base between 1967-1968
Included is also a slighty changed loadout.ini, to get a more navy-like loadout.
1. unzip to a temporary folder
2. open "Put_Content_In_Your_Mod folder" and do as you were told, if asked to overwrite, say 'yes' :P
If VA-81 Squadron is missing in the loadout screen, you should add the following lines in the squadronlist.ini ("<mod>\pilotdata"-folder) with XXX changed to the next free number:
- Thirdwire and TK for a great game and nice models I used.
- Alejandro for the Escapac seat
- ZScout370, wikimedia - USAF Insignia
- Wrench, updated data.ini (Canopy, Landinglight)
- VA-55 patch is taken from http://a4skyhawk.org/and modified by me
- VA-72 patch is taken from http://www.vfp62.comand modified by me
- VMA-311 patch is taken from http://www.aviatorgear.comand modified by me
- myself Skins, Decals, ini-work
- Soulfreak, for your decalpattern, which was a BIG help to improve the baseskin and fill it with "life"!
- Blowhard, for the weathering-tutorial at http://www.eaf51.org/Photoshop/Tutorial/Basic_Weathering.htm
- all modders at CombatAce for their work and inspiration!
If you have any problems with this skin or have suggestions and hints, feel free to PM me.
What's New in Version 1.0
- initial release (28.02.2015)