Sign in to follow this  
Dave

J-8II Finback Part II

And about those weapons, why in the pics J-8 using russia bomb???

The bomb mainly for J-8ii is the 250kg cluster-bomb or you can call them BL755,and other bombs you can call them BAP100,MK-81,82,83,84 :biggrin:

The main BVR missle is PL11 or call them Aspide,WVR PL8 Python。

The main rocket-launcher is HF series,but only 90mm type can be spotted,seems russia type 57mm/130mm are retired

Since 1980s,most china planes are using WEST/NATO type weapon,and because the different pylon/interface,NO russia type weapon can be used in china build plane.

Even the new built J-11(Su-27),they can fire PL11,PL12,PL5,PL8 but no R27,R77,R73. Though in some magazines it's said a new general pylon/interface is under designing.

-------------------------------------------------

Like this? :wink:

J-8IIA3.jpg

Reminding. The EFA2000 seem also with Lavi. :biggrin:

Great work man!!!!!

But there may be a little mistake, the default loadout for CAS work is six BL755 with MER in center line under fuselage,two BL755 under outer-wing,and two external fuel tank( 760L/200galon ?? ), and could be two PL-5/PL-8 under inner-wing station, as this inner-wing stations have some length and load limit because the main gear.

the center line external fuel tank is 1400L/370gal , am i right?

Great work man!!!!!

But there may be a little mistake, the default loadout for CAS work is six BL755 with MER in center line under fuselage,two BL755 under outer-wing,and two external fuel tank( 760L/200galon ?? ), and could be two PL-5/PL-8 under inner-wing station, as this inner-wing stations have some length and load limit because the main gear.

Yeah, but... who said that's the default loudout for CAS in the screenie? Good stuff Marc! Look up quality in the dictionary and I'm willing to bet we see a snapshot of you there :grin:

Great work man!!!!!

OK baldo!

Thanks.

Still in test, a lot of work the front.

Here other models in the hangar. :biggrin:

EF2000-test01.jpg

EF2000

G-4test01.jpg

Super Galeb G4

Eur...Euro...Eurofighter! :biggrin: Dang so a Gripen and a Eurofighter are in known production. All we need is the Rafale!

Here other models in the hangar. :biggrin:

EF2000-test01.jpg

EF2000

Nice! Is there a model you haven't done yet? :wink:

EF2000!!!!!!

The first air combat pc game i've played was EA's EF2000 in 1996 or 1997 (can't remember clearly) ,gave me a shock, what a great beast EF2000 is !!!!!

:rap:

Q-5 shouldn't have a lot of .ini difficulty as it's basically a re-nosed MiG-19...with a better radar! :wink:

Q-5 doesnt have radar...

until the -M ?

Finbacks are retiring the obsolete PL11s and are getting PL12s...ActiveRadarHoming.

However the PLAAF are now optimizing its structure and J11 - J10 - JH7 are getting onto the main stage.

A dramatical catch-up.

Dude, seriously??? Marcfighters has been out of the business for over 6 years.

Stop necro-threading. This shit is deader than dead

• Haha 1