Sign in to follow this  
column5

NATO Fighters 3

This was asked about on a forum that I no longer post on, so I'll answer here.

Yes, NATO Fighters 3 is still in the works. The centerpiece aircraft for the release will be the A-7D, and so NF3 will not be released until that aircraft is ready. Currently the Mirage Factory A-7E is about 95% done, and when that project is complete I will badger Oli to make the necessary, fairly minor changes to turn it into the D. I would like to be able to release NF3 around Christmas, but that is not a promise.

Also planned for NF3 is the inclusion of the G.91 by erikgen, and probably some other stuff. ;)

Sounds good C5, looking forward to adding this to my NF install.

okAY MEESter fancu pantz modar Colom5...wat yuo try ta mak us thnk Taht yuo v.sexul & sauvey man by posting avatar of MeesTer Bill D Willums? Haha, we kno yuo all 2 well!!11!

Great news, Don. I'll certainly be looking forward to this, especially since you're including the A-7D and E.

okAY MEESter fancu pantz modar Colom5...wat yuo try ta mak us thnk Taht yuo v.sexul & sauvey man by posting avatar of MeesTer Bill D Willums? Haha, we kno yuo all 2 well!!11!

Great news, Don. I'll certainly be looking forward to this, especially since you're including the A-7D and E.

WAT uO SAY??????//// MR BILL D WILLMS SI TeH NUMBAR 1 ORGINAL BIG PANTS!!!!!!!111!11! HE si TEH VER VER SExUL MAN WHICH GETS WOMEn JUSt BECASE HE OPENS A CAN OF cOLT FOTIE 5!!!!!!!1!!111!

The E won't be in the mod, being Navy only, but the D definatey will.

woohoo!

Any mirages, french air force ans other teaser?

c'est possible

SWEET!

I'm thinking TK's next patch for WOE will be out by then as well, and I don't know if it will "break" NF1 and 2, but hopefully NF3 will have whatever alterations are needed to "fix" them. :grin:

SWEET!

I'm thinking TK's next patch for WOE will be out by then as well, and I don't know if it will "break" NF1 and 2, but hopefully NF3 will have whatever alterations are needed to "fix" them. :grin:

A patch? what patch? :biggrin:

SWEET!

Please Elaborate.

Will the Gina T.3 be ready by then??? :biggrin:

If someone will do it .... of course.

SWEET!

Is this patch that you speak of the one that is going to bring WOE FM to FE level?

It's the one that I know is in the works, but don't know exactly what it will do or when it will be coming out. :grin:

Is this patch that you speak of the one that is going to bring WOE FM to FE level?

Clear to enlight? :blink:

Clear to enlight? :blink:

I was speaking of bringing Wings Over Europe flight modeling to First Eagles standard.

WOOOW!!!

Any czechoslovak sqaudrons?

It would be quite good to add warsaw pact squadrons in the 1962 and 1968 campaigns.

And some Czech too... But obviously, not in 1968, as they might not have been very reliable politically speaking.

I thought about it in shower...

What about heavier sams and AAA networks? I think that escaping air defenses is by far too easy: flying at low level and that's all. There might be some heavy AAA or whatever.

It would be quite good to add warsaw pact squadrons in the 1962 and 1968 campaigns.

And some Czech too... But obviously, not in 1968, as they might not have been very reliable politically speaking.

You are right. There was Red army (not only) invasion into Czechoslovak republic on 21.8. in 1968. Flights in the czechoslovak air force were stopped. There was political purge in the army for next months.

But campaigns in the WOE are "what if" (NF too), so it is posibble to allow czechoslovak squadrons to fly missions. It is war situation.

There was no war, so what if... :yes:

Edited by kukulino

I there, just a new suggestion: I've just found that there is some euro camo for the F-4 in NF: why don't make it standart skin for US F-4 instead of the SEA one?

I there, just a new suggestion: I've just found that there is some euro camo for the F-4 in NF: why don't make it standart skin for US F-4 instead of the SEA one?

I don't think the Euro One scheme was introduced until the 1980s...after the WOE campaigns take place.

In fact the European scheme was very rare in Europe. AFAIK only a couple of Wild Weasel F4 G,s at Spangdahlem AB got it in the end and even that was changed into grey tones before everything was withdrawn.

Never saw any F4 D's or E's with it over here. The A 10's flew with it a bit longer.

Aju,

Derk :yes: