Dave was a big misunderstanding between me and Sparko,now it's all quiet and more better!

But don't think that about your and your teammates project.

Everyone need this plane and now is a dream became reality!

The model is outstanding,the problems merged in the topics are only game bugs.

Everyone now flies the Raptor dream u can see everywhere!

I hope the Typhoon dream became reality soon too! :good:

That is a very sobering comment, I am ashamed I entered the debate, I feel dirty, need a shower.

Has nothing to do with you Craig. I can't wait for you to release the Typhoon. Just be prepared for it to be nit picked to death. Just like the F-22 was. You can even put in the read me what it can and can not do and you will still get some asking can it do this or that. You can say it is as close as you could of possbily made it within the limitations of the sim and you will get some asking "What is the point?" or "Why bother?" But we released it anyway thinking some how it would of been different. And we knew how much everyone wanted one. Thus what you see is what you got. I apologize to you for your thread getting derailed. Keep up the good work.

Has nothing to do with you Craig. I can't wait for you to release the Typhoon. Just be prepared for it to be nit picked to death. Just like the F-22 was. You can even put in the read me what it can and can not do and you will still get some asking can it do this or that. You can say it is as close as you could of possbily made it within the limitations of the sim and you will get some asking "What is the point?" or "Why bother?" But we released it anyway thinking some how it would of been different. And we knew how much everyone wanted one. Thus what you see is what you got. I apologize to you for your thread getting derailed. Keep up the good work.

Dave, allow me to explain myself for the 100th time please.

I am not saying "what is the point" or "why bother" because of the F-22. If anything I am frustated to a dynamic campaign system that makes useless all modern aircrafts whose payload is made mainly of guided weapons" and yadayadayada.

I don't like rivetcounters as much as you do, and it is not me nitpicking at the raptor. And specifically about raptor , it could be used in his native AA roles in campaign beautifully, not to mention scripted missions, therefore it is no "inutile (useless)" as I posted and you probably read. My inutile was meant at a frustation agaisnt the campaign system.

Thus saying I was on the list of those waiting for the raptor, for the ef-2000, for everything else falls from the sky (in the good sense). And I am on the list of those trying to be active member of this community and askign questions and learning.

As for the country-thing, must have been a misunderstanding on every side and can be discarded I guess

Like sparko says, we are allied in the war agaisnt terrorism, which threatens our western lifestyle and morals

Everything else is details I guess, and I apologize should my words sounded offensive to anyone

Canadair

Wasn't not aimed at you. I was making a generalization. No apologies needed.

USAFMTL and team,

and you fellows did a superb job. To the detractors, bite me! Show me the one you did?

USAFMTL and team,

and you fellows did a superb job. To the detractors, bite me! Show me the one you did?

Now that is a SAC trained killer talking.

USAFMTL and team,

I would rather bite the detractors.

NOM NOM NOM

All that debate moved to a happy ending!If a little "crush" can evolve into something solid I think it's strength added to our friendship,prime school is passed by from a looong time!

Aniway I think we don't want stole time and patience to Craigbrierley the starter of this post an let him working quietly.

....mmm,I forget!!: 2 weeks? :biggrin:

erm - I should say that for all F-22 Vs EF-2000 speculation and guesswork please form an orderly queue at www.f-16.net

:king:

USAFMTL you made many people proud and happy to be members of the Third Wire Series community and this community it self when the F-22 was released.

Now back on topic. Craig, did you ever figure out the HUD? If you didn't I think those of us who really want this bird are willing to go back searching for you.

BTW: sorry for getting of topic. :sleep:

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Bench not Beach..... goofball! :wink:

Now back on topic. Craig, did you ever figure out the HUD? If you didn't I think those of us who really want this bird are willing to go back searching for you.

BTW: sorry for getting of topic. :sleep:

Yes I got the info I need for the HUD thanks

Ok which version of the Typhoon as the gun? The German? Or are the all gunless and will use pods?

Ok which version of the Typhoon as the gun? The German? Or are the all gunless and will use pods?

All versions of the Typhoon have a built-in Mauser BK27 gun.

At some point the RAF apparently considered to do away with it, but they soon realized that this would be impractical.

Was it the Tranche 2 UK birds that were originally planned to dump the gun?

The big question now is Tranche 3...will it happen as planned?

I think the RAF wan't no gun. (What idiot wanted that?)

I think the RAF wan't no gun. (What idiot wanted that?)

Well, some bean counter must have thought that it would be great if they could save the money for all the ammuntion, etc. Too bad the Typhoon wasn't designed for to have its gun removed. :wink:

Edited by Gocad

I remember reading on an airplane magazine that all Typhoons look "gunless" because there is a carbon fiber cover on the gun barrel, to prevent aerodynamic troubles. When the gun fires the first shot, that cover breaks in pieces, and must be replaced after landing.

Well, some bean counter must have thought that it would be great if they could save the money for all the ammuntion, etc. Too bad the Typhoon wasn't designed for to have its gun removed. :wink:

Guess someone forgot about what happens when you don't have a gun on your prime fighter.

All versions of the Typhoon have a built-in Mauser BK27 gun.

At some point the RAF apparently considered to do away with it, but they soon realized that this would be impractical.

30mm type?

No they all have 27mm IIRC.

No they all have 27mm IIRC.

Yep, it's the same gun as in the Tornado and the Gripen.

similar, not the "same" :ninja:

Is the game able to make out the difference between a normal and a linkless feeding mechanism? :wink: