EXCELLENT!!! Can't wait to fly the plane. Is this going to be flyable on WOI or WOE or all the "Third Wire Product?" Too bad I cannot help... I hope it is on "exe" file and NOT "rar" file...

Keep up the good work!!!

Cheers

HrntFixr

Does this EF-2000 allow you to open canopy and IFR probe via switches in the cockpit? As far as I know, none of the WOI/WOE/WOV has switch functions for opening canopy or IFR probe.

Again, great work!

Thanks

Hey 76.IAP Blackbird

Thanks for the info. I thought I miss an important key button or something. It would be nice to open your canopy after you land and finished with a mission :biggrin:

In WOI you can shut down the engine i think, I´ve read it somewhere and those keys you can set in the options "animationkeys"

Sundowner textures...man...this is going to be fantastic-er

Man you got that right, I thought it was Christmass when Sundowner agreed to do the skins, and don't they just look the nuts.

Wow! This will be a great addition to the skys of WOE!!!

Edited by HrntFixr
Moved! Comments on the EF2000 go here!

Man you got that right, I thought it was Christmass when Sundowner agreed to do the skins, and don't they just look the nuts.

The only objection I have is that I have to resize them to keep them from hi-rezzing the life out of my machine. :biggrin:

Marvelous work, waiitng with great imaptince to fly with it, looks really fine :good::good::good::good::good:

Release the beta ............please

... Unleash the Typhoon ... :bowdown2:

i dont think Craig's going by beta. And we better maybe leave the man in his peace to do what he likes to do as he likes when he likes :grin:

Watch this space

oh we will. :good: thanks again for all the effort and patience that has gone into this project.You are going to bring a lot of joy to people here. :biggrin:

Do You want it Sir? do You? Do you really want it? oooh suits you sir! :haha: (sorry I think only some brits might get this joke)

Anyway guys just a quick word pre-release of the Typhoon, I have received the skins from sundowner (I am still drooling over the quality) which means I am ready to release not Beta but I would prefer to call it version 1.0, I will try to upload tonight (next couple of hours)

Be kind, it is my first model, hope you will enjoy it

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am as happier then a bunch of Nancyboys at a nancyboys convention, lol, Craig, u know what that means right?

unless i misunderstood the meaning of it

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I am as happier then a bunch of Nancyboys at a nancyboys convention, lol, Craig, u know what that means right?
:haha:

Nope, don't have a clue, but it's funny as hell and it's just like english humour

:haha:

Nope, don't have a clue, but it's funny as hell and it's just like english humour

oh dear ...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²²

I follow your WOOHOO and raise you a WOOOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOO :biggrin:

OK.... HHEEELLLLPPP!

is there some special trick to uploading the file? everytime i hit the upload button i get a this webpage cannot be displayed message????? :dntknw:

I would try clearing the browser cache, maybe resetting the internet connection, but that's all I can think of.

OK.... HHEEELLLLPPP!

is there some special trick to uploading the file? everytime i hit the upload button i get a this webpage cannot be displayed message????? :dntknw:

It uploaded, but only 33kb of the file is present.