Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Super Bowl

Guest Saganuay82

14-3?

6 mins left to go with Giants leading 10-7? Might be a Patriots 14-10 or who knows huh?

What happens BLT if the Pats don't pull it off? You gonna paint the Giants logo on the 22?

14-3?

6 mins left to go with Giants leading 10-7? Might be a Patriots 14-10 or who knows huh?

What happens BLT if the Pats don't pull it off? You gonna paint the Giants logo on the 22?

ok smartass I posted that before they scored.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Saganuay82

Where is the Giants logo for the decal Dave will need?

What a game, hats off to the Giants.

What a game, hats off to the Giants.

So who won the F-22?

:yu: :fans: :king::clapping: :spartak: :bb:

So who won the F-22?

I think it's pcpilot.

WOO GIANTS

Edited by Longestpants

I need to get this out of my system.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Noooo! Noooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! NO! Noooooooooooooo!

WHAT A GAME!!! THE GIANTS MANAGED TO PULL IT OUT!!! THAT WAS HUGE!!!!

man, I knew I should have posted my predictions on here before going to watch the game- I was right for the giants score and off by a couple for the pats.

Also, way to shun my topic, guys! jeez....

Edited by Rambler 1-1

I think it's pcpilot.

WOO GIANTS

I think it was him too.

YEAH!!!

uhh... I mean... nobody go making a target of yourself, 'cause Tank03 will come in here and it won't be pretty. :fie:

Edited by Rambler 1-1

lol @ Bill Belichick walking onto the field with 2 seconds to go, shaking Coughlin's hand, and disappearing shortly afterwards and leaving his defense out there to take the "defeat" all by themselves.

Great game by both sides, and i'm glad it came down to the wire. Especially that Giant's tight end Boss and that incredible scramble and miraculous catch by Manning/Tyree.

I hope next year's super bowl is just as thrilling at this one, I was on edge just about the whole game.

Soup bowl. Give me a good game of cricket anyday ! :haha:

Soup bowl. Give me a good game of cricket anyday ! :haha:

Hmmm...if you can wear a sweater while you play (like golf) then it is not a "sport"...oh and if you want to throw numbers around you might want to shirk away now from comparing Cricket to American Pro Football...

Speaking of the Big Game...never saw that coming...thought it was going to be like Pats 35 Giants 9...whoa...well, I am glad that Eli won though, still not a fan of Peyton

a good game of cricket

I believe that is what we call an oxymoron! :biggrin:

Hmmm...if you can wear a sweater while you play (like golf) then it is not a "sport"...

Told this to my Canadian wife...cracked her up...:rofl::good:

Good game both teams...way to go Giants! (not that Im a New York anything fan, just like watching underdogs pull it out.) :clapping:

I live just over the Mass border in CT. and It's so easy to hate the Pats here.Thats all you see everywhere and the only thing worse than a M@sshole driving is one bragging about the Pats.To clarify that the old timers are ok they have suffered long and hard for their team but the wannabees that only put on a pats hat in the last few years are annoyingly idiotic.It's just like all the Yankees "fans" you see. 90% of them could't name more tha 2-3 people on the team. :yes:

It was a good game on both sides but to be honest it was really gratifing to see Brady boi go down.but he was in a no lose situation anyway.win and your the champ lose and go home and be consouled by a supermodel.

Greetings from the former capital of the Confederacy, Richmond, VA.

That game was football at its best, a contest that harkens one back to the days when the old NFC central division was known as "The Black and Blue Division", due to the intense rivalries and physical style of play. Both the Giants and the Patriots played as if their very lives hung in the balance.

Fubar might be on the right track. Anyone see the ESPN post-game? It was as if all of the Patriots had been literally killed in some battle. *cue with Saving Private Ryan camera* "Everyone remembers wins for a little while, but everyone remembers upsets forever! 60 minutes ago there was hope..." etc.