damn.

first pics were beautiful.

now it's the most. of everything

thanks julhelm, for pit and craft. thanks god, for julhelm.

i guess it will take 2weeks

damn, that looks amazing!!!! :shok:

Just curious as to whether or not there's anymore info on the status of the Skyray. Its been a while and I haven't seen it in the downloads section as of late. It's by far my favorite jet of all time. I get to see the one in Pensacola pretty often and have several pictures of it. The Skyray appeals to me way more than anything else in the National Museum of Naval Aviation which is chocked full of aviation history (outstanding museum by the way, a must for aviation lovers of all types).

Stretch

Edited by Stretch32

That's the best news I have heard for a long time... Thanks for the update.

Just curious as to whether or not there's anymore info on the status of the Skyray. Its been a while and I haven't seen it in the downloads section as of late. It's by far my favorite jet of all time. I get to see the one in Pensacola pretty often and have several pictures of it. The Skyray appeals to me way more than anything else in the National Museum of Naval Aviation which is chocked full of aviation history (outstanding museum by the way, a must for aviation lovers of all types).

Stretch

You mean this one? :clapping: I just came from there this week. My bro is a stash ensign and works in the resto hangar till class comes.... you should see the stuff out there... most awesome job! :flyer:

DSC00549.jpg

You mean this one? :clapping: I just came from there this week. My bro is a stash ensign and works in the resto hangar till class comes.... you should see the stuff out there... most awesome job! :flyer:

DSC00549.jpg

Yup, thats the one. I've got a picture of it from the balcony too as a matter of fact. I've actaully been to the restoration hanger a few times to look around. The guys that do all the work there are amazing at what they do. They let me walk the flight line and climb into several aircraft as well as just poke around and see what all is there. Normally the only way out on the line is the bus tour and they don't let you get off and walk around. It was pretty nice of them to let me do it.

Is your brother waiting for API? I actually tried to get stashed at the Museum but the jobs were few and far between. I lucked out and pretty much never got stashed (1 day jobs normally) so I had a 5 week vacation and spent ALOT of it at the Museum.

Over at Whiting I'm so busy with flying I don't have much of a chance to get over there anymore even though I'm only 45 mins away. Maybe this weekend.....

Stretch

Yup, thats the one. I've got a picture of it from the balcony too as a matter of fact. I've actaully been to the restoration hanger a few times to look around. The guys that do all the work there are amazing at what they do. They let me walk the flight line and climb into several aircraft as well as just poke around and see what all is there. Normally the only way out on the line is the bus tour and they don't let you get off and walk around. It was pretty nice of them to let me do it.

Is your brother waiting for API? I actually tried to get stashed at the Museum but the jobs were few and far between. I lucked out and pretty much never got stashed (1 day jobs normally) so I had a 5 week vacation and spent ALOT of it at the Museum.

Over at Whiting I'm so busy with flying I don't have much of a chance to get over there anymore even though I'm only 45 mins away. Maybe this weekend.....

Stretch

Good luck w/ primary, congrats! I consider him beyond lucky to have that job while stashed... he's just now about to class up though. He's definately worked with some peices of history... not sure if elaborating more is appropriate : ] Good luck though :salute: