Julhelm, the Pilot Boots are good enough for a "litesim." :good: I always move Pilot Pants out of the way in the cockpit files anyways. I can understand Pilot Pants for The Jetsims, but in another age, hairy white leggs in the cockpit might kill the immersion.

In Spain, Galland first displayed his dashing style - flying in swimming trunks, clenching a cigar between his teeth, flying an aircraft gaily decorated with a Mickey Mouse figure.

Adolf Galland ~ http://www.acepilots.com/german/galland.html

Yikes That's nice!!!

Julhelm. I have watched your post over time and I must say this is quite magnificinet. Fantastic job!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a f*ck*ng cool pit!!!!!!!!!! Whata a f*ck*ng excelent job!!!

Sorry, I just got too excitaded. :shout:

That Skyray is looking hot! :good:

C´mon chap, release it at once!!! This weekend is absolutelly dull and this pit could change my mood!!! :salute:

C´mon chap, release it at once!!! This weekend is absolutelly dull and this pit could change my mood!!! :salute:

Come on, seriously. He'll release it when it's ready.

Edited by Longestpants

Julhelm, this is my all-time favourite US aircraft, so you have achieved superhero status in my eyes. And, the pit is breathtaking. You are master of the modder's art. Thanks a million.

It apears the Skyray is no stranger to other modeling groups too.

Looks like fun. :ph34r: CL

It apears the Skyray is no stranger to other modeling groups too.

Looks like fun. :ph34r: CL

cool looking :biggrin:

you did it?

Nope. Thinking about it tho. Mrs CL might be a bit irritated if I had an RC PT boat and an RC FORD. I just got off the http://www.jethangar.com/ site. I'm kind of stoked. Thier Fords are electric ducted fan powered and reportedly quite stable. The batteries only power the bird for 6 minutes. That 6 minutes might be quite a workout tho judging from the video. I guess if I want more flight time I should be thinking more about a Skyraider and hang more batteries on the hard points. The video on the sight is kind of cool. When The Julhelm Skyray is released, he will truly be a mod god because of the plane and pit.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

The pit and the plane are awesome. Here are some screenies I took after doing VF-141 decal job on it.

Its one of those planes that makes you think they were ahead of the curve when it came out.

Fast forward about 30+ years incorparate some canards, new elctronics. Tadah a EF-2000

Looks great guys.

Edited by MAKO69

Nice! Very, very nice :good:

Looky forward, guys. Thank you :clapping:

Edited by kukulino

OMG it's one of the best addon ever!I hope that comes with both woe and woi install!

Hmm, seems I'm falling in love with this cockpit :blush2:

Could you make russianized verison? :biggrin:

j/k

Amazing work! I love the orange flight suit and the boots, very nice touch that just sets it off. You modders do some pretty good stuff :good: effin awesome