Sign in to follow this  
PIGHUNTA69

What are you supposed to do with 30MT bomb

I flew a couple of missions with the 30 MT bomb and everytime i get blown up along with it. I've tried different altitudes and eve tried to egress as fast and far as i could but still get killed. I know that it is a big bomb so how could you use it without getting killed?

I flew a couple of missions with the 30 MT bomb and everytime i get blown up along with it. I've tried different altitudes and eve tried to egress as fast and far as i could but still get killed. I know that it is a big bomb so how could you use it without getting killed?
My guess is that you go as HIGH as you ride will take you, then let it go as you hit the AB and beat feet out of dodge.

I remember someone posting pics with nuke delivery methods. They weren't dropped from level flight but rather flinged in the direction of the target :biggrin:

Forgett nukes. This are senseless toys for guys without balls.

Forgett nukes. This are senseless toys for guys without balls.

:ok:

Well nobody wins using Nukes - Leave the nuke at base and take some Mk84s instead

:king:

Any 30MT class nuc bomb should be (1) slowed by parachute and (2) dropped from at least 40,000 feet....or some kind of really good lo toss bombing. I don't know if training for low altitude releaces included very high yields.

:dntknw:

Does this bomb have a parachute?

Well i could bomb out parlament and Presiden't palacy ..... but i live 6km of there haha

Why drop them? Launch them via ballistic missiles!

I would drop the bomb in a vertical climb accelerate as fast as possible and get away!

Thats kinda what i did, i did a vertical acceleration bomb toss while pulling away from the target even a 10 miles away i still got killed.