Sign in to follow this  
bobrock

AV-8B Harrier II plus

You really out did yourself here bob rock :yahoo: This is such a great package all the way around, thank you so much for the countless hours you and your team put into this

project you guys do great work!!!!!

Exellent work bobrock!!! :good:

I love the pit.

If you don't mind I had planned to make a big wing Harrier myself, not for the sake of competition, I just love building cool planes.

Great work!!

You really out did yourself here bob rock :yahoo: This is such a great package all the way around, thank you so much for the countless hours you and your team put into this

project you guys do great work!!!!!

All hail Bobrock and his awesome package. :notworthy: great job this is deffinatly a top tier release.

This is one hell of a mod you have made Bob. :good:

Thank you. :clapping:

I love it so.

I do have one problem if I may?

I can't launch AMRAAM and I don't know why. :dntknw:

Any idea?

how to add air combat mode i can't fire the AMRAAM

Edited by planes

If you don't mind I had planned to make a big wing Harrier myself, not for the sake of competition, I just love building cool planes.

can you make a raf gr7? :wink:

The problem with the AMRAAM is probably because of attachment type, this plane's nation is listed as USMC which is not included in the missile's nations.

Just add USMC to the missile's attachment types and you should have it :cool:

Mannie and planes are right... you can load it no problemo, but uh, you can't launch it...... It's actually a good thing I read this topic, been carrying them and didn't know of this problem. Good thing I haven't had to use them! :smile:

Awesome work!!

I did notice the ground radar not displaying anything :blink: Anyone else have this issue?

Tested using SFP1

cheers

ya mee too

need a fix,TKS

Edited by planes

Well if his harrier is for WOI, yes it will have a ground radar if it is using the updated 70avionics.dll. If you have it in SF its uses the un updated 70avionics.dll and you will not get a ground radar. So there is no fix until TK updates the othrs sims to the same level at WOI.

Thank you all for your feedback, I will check the amraam problem. Adding Air combat mode is really easy. I had no issue launching aim-120s, but maybe I messed up something packing up the files.

For the ground radar HrntFixr already answered. I didn't test it in WOI since I don't have it, but the avionics 70 in all Wings over X don't have ground/terrain following radar (unfortunately).

@ peterbezemer: check my AV-8B thread in the mod forum. The GR7 is already in the pipeline. I just have to decide if it will be an early GR7 (70 % LERX) or a later GR7/GR9 (100% LERX, different loadouts). Probably both :smile:

@ craigbrierley: no problem at all, the more the merrier! maybe we could join our efforts :smile:

I'm absolutely loving this bird ! :ok:

Thank you so much Bob.

Work of this calibre doesn't come along every day.

My only gripe is my loadouts aren't showing up properly.

I'm only using Bunyap's July '06 weapons pack and whenever I try to load 6 AGM 65's (any make) only 4 show up during flight.

The racks on the jet are showing room for 3 per rack but the bottom space is always empty. :dntknw:

BTW this is in WOI but it seems to be fine in WOE.

Any ideas what's going on ?

Is there a file I need to modify or is this a limitation of the plane itself ?

Any help is better than none.

Edited by Ruiner29

Wow ! truely one of the best mod I've ever used for the game ! stunning job everyone !

One issue for me: I use the last weapons pack, but when I chose the "strike" mission for USMC I'm carrying training laser-guided bombs instead of the true one. Tried to fix it in the loadout ini but nothing happened. I've some problems with my weapons because the list is very long (more than 2000 entries) ! maybe that's the nest of the problem.

Well if his harrier is for WOI, yes it will have a ground radar if it is using the updated 70avionics.dll. If you have it in SF its uses the un updated 70avionics.dll and you will not get a ground radar. So there is no fix until TK updates the othrs sims to the same level at WOI.

when i got the beta, i used it in WoI, but with same problem, without ground radar.

Edited by Silverbolt

First let me say...WOW!!!! GREAT JOB!! This may be the dumbest question posted on this thread bit I can't seem to find what controls the nozzle position.

JoeF

Look in your Options panel, Controls, Customize...find and assign the key (or if you have a ranged control, use that).

FC