Klavs81, nice work. Take all the time you need.

FastCargo

Okay, I have been working on the 35, but I had to take a little time off to do a comissioned art piece for a local Thud driver...

"Rolling in on the Village of Viet Tri, the morning fog was lit in just the right way for a split second so that I was able to see every bullet in the sky coming at me. Their vapor trails were leaving shadows in the fog. And it looked like vectors converging on me from every conceivable direction. It was like being in the center of a Koosh-Ball!"

The actual print is 16x20 at 300 dpi.

post-24808-1214319765_thumb.jpg

Outstanding work Klavs, any chance I can get that for a wallpaper.

Outstanding work Klavs, any chance I can get that for a wallpaper.

Sure, lemme know what resolution your running at, and I'll size it for ya.

Sure, lemme know what resolution your running at, and I'll size it for ya.

1680x1050 my friend. Thank you.

Klav, that is gorgeous.

Are you planning on selling prints?

I'd get one framed.

Storm

Klav, that is gorgeous.

Are you planning on selling prints?

I'd get one framed.

Storm

I'm going to start selling stuff later this year when I get my website up. Most of what I do now is private comission stuff and charity auctions. Combat acers will get a discount, don't worry! :D

I've had a request by the subject to add red tracers and more flak bursts (wasn't intense enough!!!) so stand by dave, check your email tomorrow morning.

-A

Klavs once again thank you.

Dave, you're quite welcome. :yes:

I'm slowly working on the panel lines for the F-35, I'm settling for a balance between believability and reality, if accurate 3 views ever emerge, I'll redo the textures. For right now, the panel lines are their own separate level in a .psd file, meaning you can draw whatever scheme you like over them, and the lines and rivets and such will remain constant.

I'm also somewhat hesitant to post a 100% accurate model, the 35 being as new as it is, and me being as paranoid as I am. So, I will maintain OPSEC by being lazy. Oh, the burden. :biggrin:

post-24808-1214811254_thumb.jpg

I'm slowly working on the panel lines for the F-35, I'm settling for a balance between believability and reality, if accurate 3 views ever emerge, I'll redo the textures. For right now, the panel lines are their own separate level in a .psd file, meaning you can draw whatever scheme you like over them, and the lines and rivets and such will remain constant.

I'm also somewhat hesitant to post a 100% accurate model, the 35 being as new as it is, and me being as paranoid as I am. So, I will maintain OPSEC by being lazy. Oh, the burden. :biggrin:

It's looking great so far, keep up the good work. :grin:

Klavs

Pm JSF_Aggie. He works on it for real and can give you lots of stuff on it that doesn't violate OPSEC.

Okay, no further progress on this model from my end for a while. I'm off on my honeymoon!

Cheers all,

-Burp

post-24808-1215398017_thumb.jpg

If i see you here again Klavs I will ban you, go have fun on your honeymoon. That is a direct order.

Enjoy. :biggrin:

happy being marriedness. :blink: not quite sure what to say when someone gets married in english.

Have fun on your honeymoon.

Okay, I have been working on the 35, but I had to take a little time off to do a comissioned art piece for a local Thud driver...

"Rolling in on the Village of Viet Tri, the morning fog was lit in just the right way for a split second so that I was able to see every bullet in the sky coming at me. Their vapor trails were leaving shadows in the fog. And it looked like vectors converging on me from every conceivable direction. It was like being in the center of a Koosh-Ball!"

The actual print is 16x20 at 300 dpi.

klav-that is one fine shot my friend! I have plans to bring my site back online that will be dedicated to offering framed, matted shots I've done (not sure if you've seen any). If you would like to colaborate on a joint effort, get in touch w/me via pm.

I really have to say that you've done an awesome job klav. I really hope to see this get finished.

Congrets and go have a great honeymoon.

We all will wait for your wonderful F-35 :good: