On the left side of the front instrument panel, the Mirage 2000D has a screen wich is used to display the video pic of the ATLIS II pod.

Does anyone know, if there´s a second function (or others in general) when no pod is carried or the pod is disabled?

If so, what is displayed then?

Here´s a pic of the cockpit as WIP.

I imagine that it's an MFD that would display other information (engine, stores, BIT, etc).

I imagine that it's an MFD that would display other information (engine, stores, BIT, etc).

Yeah, thought of this allready, but i´m not sure what to display here. I thought of a moving map, but that will be allready on the backseat position.

Guess i´ll surprise you all with something. :biggrin:

You may want to move the map up front since we can only be in one seat (at least for now)

You may want to move the map up front since we can only be in one seat (at least for now)

That´s the reason, why i don´t need it in front, as you can switch with the arrestor hook button to the back seat in my model. :wink::biggrin:

The rear panel isn´t mapped and no instruments placed, as they are similar as in the front, i´ll copy and move them when they´re all done.

Of course you can switch back to the front seat everytime. :wink:

Impressive! Amoflook ;)

btw, i ever think who was use the laser designator was the backseat officer

Yeah, i would have thought also... but all sources stated, they don´t know exactly, what modes the MFD has, except the TV screen for the ATLIS pod. That was the only point they knew. :dntknw:

Edited by AmokFloo

Very tricky dude! :)

Nice work mon ami. I suppose all we need now is a lovely Mirage 2000 to put it in :dntknw:

Nice work mon ami. I suppose all we need now is a lovely Mirage 2000 to put it in :dntknw:

Lovely enough? :biggrin:

Cool stuff! :cool: Is that available on the web?

BTW, apologies if anyone was offended by by previous attempt at humour :blush2:

Not yet. When the cockpit is done it will be released in a huge package. (several skins and layered templates)

I hope to get a nice EXE file done to install it.

Fantastic work Amok ! :good: Truly astounding, all I can say is please release when it's done. Can I ask one question though ? Will you be doing Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian skins by any chance as well ? :blush:

Fantastic work Amok ! :good: Truly astounding, all I can say is please release when it's done. Can I ask one question though ? Will you be doing Brazilian, Indian and Peruvian skins by any chance as well ? :blush:

The Brazilian camo isn't to diferent from the French one... But Brazilian AF uses 2000C.

BTW, nice work with the plane and the pit!! :ok:

Edited by pablitoVPT

I have currently either done or WIP skins:

-French blue camo

-Fench green/grey wraparound camo

-French desert camo

-Hellenic 2-tone grey camo

-Hellenic Aegis ghost wraparound camo

-Peruvian desert camo

-Brazilian blue camo

-Indian blue camo

The model has a high poly count (13278 polys, 39834 verts), but because it "only" uses 2 bitmaps (2048*) for the skin, it works even on old systems very nice!

Edit: Yes, Brazil has no "D" in use, but has purchased the trainer version "B" wich is on the external view nearly the same. :wink:

Edited by AmokFloo

-Brazilian blue camo

:yahoo::yahoo:

wohoo!!!!

btw, Peruvian have the B too.

Edited by Silverbolt

Amokfloo,

Any chance of adding the Taiwan Air Force scheme on your list? :good: The ROCAF has the -5 verson but your mod will do nicely :clapping:

Pretty, Mirage 2000s look really good.

Is a UAE skin possible?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Egypt too!