Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Who Did It?

Got a new mobo in the mail today from I do not know who , no note, address, nothing. My computer went down a few weeks ago because of the mobo. I was saving up for a new one to buy in 1 Oct. Money is uber tight. Then today my exact mobo shows up via UPS. So who did it? So I can thank them.

Whos says there is no such thing as Santa!

(Don't look at me... I didn't do it... got my own problems...)

Besides... being the greedy arse that I am... I don't see how a new mobo would make it past "my" computer.

Well some one did.

A word of advice: Stop worrying about who sent it....get off your lazy duff and install the damned thing!

I'm afraid this would that action would be in violation of my strict 'No MoBo's Fo' MoFo's' Policy. :rockon:

this may be a really dumb question, but what is a mobo?

(obviously it wasn't me!)

this may be a really dumb question, but what is a mobo?

(obviously it wasn't me!)

MOther BOard

A word of advice: Stop worrying about who sent it....get off your lazy duff and install the damned thing!

Yea, what he said!

FastCargo

MOther BOard

seems so obvious

Yea, get to work!!

:biggrin:

A case for deDuctive reasoning my dear Watson,

Who knew that your Mobo was shot and who also knew the exact type of replacement Mobo you required to fix your PC?

There can only be a limited number of suspects.

Lazboy

I say it was a Mobo fairy...

Don't look at me like that... Are you telling me you don't have Mobo faries in your state?

Well only a few people knew my mobo was shot and only one person knew the exact Mobo and that was Fubar512. But he denies sending one. However the package did originate in Memphis. But again C5 says he didnt send one either. So whoever it was thank you.

Damn my supermodel bikini models just died in a car accident...damn if there only was some way that they could be replaced........

Damn my supermodel bikini models just died in a car accident...damn if there only was some way that they could be replaced........

:shok: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, both C5 and myself would agree that you'd probably be far better served by a bottle of whiskey (your recent experience attempting to unplug a laptop adds a lot of weight to this argument).

Keep in mind that Newegg (for example) has a warehouse in Los Angeles, one in Memphis, and another in Edison, NJ. It's only 530 miles from the Memphis warehouse, versus, say 580 from the Edison one, or over 2,000 from the facility in LA.

Someone else on this site works for a company that is in Memphis, and the means in which to deliver said package. ( I think Jen's law courses are starting to pay off)...

There you go...the smoking mobo (errrr....gun) points directly to dwcace! The missing link in the evidentory chain.

Me thinks fubar protests too much :dry:

Who ever did the good deed, good on you. Now Dave can get back to griping about other things.

Could be one of those perpetuating tasks though, Dave. You now have to do something good for someone else and pass it on. Tough job!

Pay it forward baby!!

btw, Dave, weren't you going to send me that extra copy of LOMAC???? :haha:

To whomever did such a good deed...blessing on you and yours forever! Good job! :ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

Well, I can say it wasn't me and you have to believe it because I didn't know you needed one and I certainly didn't know what model it was! :grin: