is that photoshop, or WIP?

Photoshop of an ex-WIP Rambler. :blink:

Skippy... I've pulled it cos I've reached my effing limit with it !

It's the biggest PITA I've ever had...no wisecracks.

I'm going to admit defeat and stick to skins. I know when I'm beat lol. Doing the 3d stuff is intriguing and difficult plus I'm really having a hard time devoting some quality time to it.

At least we know there's a Bucc out there it just won't be coming from me. So please accept my sincere apologies anyone who has been waiting on this particular one.

Tell you what though, it really does give you an insight into some of the truly amazing work that modders to. I can't praise you 3d guys highly enough.

So, back to the screenshots please guys.

Hinch, for Hermes it'd be either 809 66-68 or 801 68-70. Interestingly 809 trialled at least one S.2 in an overall Squirrel Grey scheme in '68 while with Hermes, I think 801 had moved to overall Extra Dark Sea Grey by the time they took over although they may still have had some in the two tone scheme.

You see it won't stop.

Edited by SkippyBing

At this point, I need to get some 'things' off my head.

img00040qc7.jpg

An HAF F-4M AUP, this particular example is one the last of the unique Spey-powered Phantoms in service around the world. They were upgraded to AUP/Peace Icarus 2000 standard similar to the HAF F-4Es, despite having several differences (like the use of an upgraded version of the Marconi RWR system instead of the DIAS/Zeus RWR system).

Note: Some things are off. They were fixed in a later screenshot, but for some reason I lost it.

now it's time for the daily intercept!!!

smile for the camera Boris!!

Pree-vyeht ,,, Kahk-voo-yee' ,,,,Doh-vee-jehn'-jah!!!!

hmmm what kind of bumps and antenna are on this little one,,, ahh no refuel prob, she ain't got very long leggs

Hinch, for Hermes it'd be either 809 66-68 or 801 68-70. Interestingly 809 trialled at least one S.2 in an overall Squirrel Grey scheme in '68 while with Hermes, I think 801 had moved to overall Extra Dark Sea Grey by the time they took over although they may still have had some in the two tone scheme.

You see it won't stop.

Skippy, you're a sick man........... either that or you're building one of the beasts!

Get well WDH.

Get well WDH.

Thanks Dave,I managed to get home early and taken it easy.Was a scary moment there for a bit and now the danger is gone.Thanks for all of your support and thank goodness for a surgeon with a steady hands.If I didn't goto ER when taken.Wouldn't be able to tell you what a great forum this.BTW,I love my wife 1st!HA!

You see it won't stop.

Re: Your Point Above

Apparently the mania pays dividends!

HermesBuccs.jpg

Edited by Hinchinbrooke

Eagle eats Falcon...

On a different kind of hunt...

img00008.jpg

Also on the hunt - Harrier AR.1's from my own personal Air Force on their way to bomb an ex boyfriends house...snake-eye surprise xx

gallery_28053_226_10302.jpg

Ok so were flying, over international water I might add,,,,, then they come up from behind one gets really close I mean really friggin close!!! he puts his email addy up against his canopy so we can read it,,,,, wap POW zwangy we connect, he punches out we have to make an emergency landing yaddaa yadda yaddaa yadda yaddaa yadda were home now....

Edited by colmack

post-24696-1225573431_thumb.jpg

Did you modify this pic from the game, gumpy?

And if so, how?

Edited by Dload

Yes it's from Il2 and edited with photoshop.Pm me for more info.

Edited by gumpy

thirdwire games only IIRC....il2 has its own screenshot threat.

As I recall the thread reads Screenshot Thread not Thirdwire Screenshot Thread and I also recall this sight deals with more than just Thirdwire games.I also do not remember seeing that rule posted anywhere.I think we need a ruling from a moderator.

over Novaya Zemlya 30/10/1961