wich terrain is that? :blink:

Good question! Stary? If it's not a secret ofcourse :)

SIOP

Single Integrated Operations Plan - combined forces plan from the cold war to nuke the (then) Soviet Union back to the stone age.

Both, I think.

CA, welcome back!!

Fouga, you said in the F-35 release topic you're not 08 patched. Are you flying the B-1 in that same install?

Single Integrated Operations Plan - combined forces plan from the cold war to nuke the (then) Soviet Union back to the stone age.

And never forget the lovely SACR 66-12.........

Hey, awesome B-1B you got there!

New BL755 skin:

bl755.jpg

... and a Harrier, simply showing off (taken with Ye Olde camera, of course):

harrier001.jpg

Fouga, you said in the F-35 release topic you're not 08 patched. Are you flying the B-1 in that same install?

Yep I'm still 06 patched, I have somme serious issues between my laptop's graphic card and the 08 patch.

Anyway I use the F-111 cockpit to make that lady flyable, she is quite hard to handle ( I'm in hard mode ) and a bit jumpy but still great to look at.

Nice, and here I was stuck on the SF2 thing... since I can't figure out the issue with the weapon models not showing up, I'll wait until a patch shows up that maybe fixes this issue. But did you just drop the F-111 cockpit in there? or did you mess with the values so it looks "right?"

Wardogs

Silverbolt, all 10/10 IMO! good my 7100 build switches desktops for me automatically,

too many great shots to choose from :smile:

Hunting for SCUDs:

DAGGER flight took care of those pesky 23's:

(but I lost MAMBA 4 before they did; flying NOE didn't help...)

Good question! Stary? If it's not a secret ofcourse :)

Good old GermanyCE, home for many of us here :yes:

SwingWingStrike.jpg

Swing Wing Strike!

Nice, and here I was stuck on the SF2 thing... since I can't figure out the issue with the weapon models not showing up, I'll wait until a patch shows up that maybe fixes this issue. But did you just drop the F-111 cockpit in there? or did you mess with the values so it looks "right?"

EricJ

The weps work, you just have to name them right. If there is extra _ or space then the sim is going to see them.

Here these are all set to just drag and drop into your weapons folder.

Much appreciated Dave, but it's not so much just Super Hornet specific weapons and equipment. It's when I have the generic loadout (for example 2 x AIM-9X, two tanks, and recon pod), it's when I want to add two AIM-120s they don't show up. I caught Crusader's comment about requiring an INI for each weapon. Methinks that's the issue, no INI file with it, so I will have to download KB's SF2 pack and modify it to make it work.

Thanks Stary!

yours are awesome too!

and btw...that's a land that i want bomb first, before go there heheh

and btw...that's a land that i want bomb first, before go there heheh

beware, we've got SAMs...

(SAM= Silverbolt Aiming Missiles)

beware, we've got SAMs...

(SAM= Silverbolt Aiming Missiles)

i'm a mud mover :tongue:

I followed the instructions here and I only changed the size of MiniBaseSize=Large by Small because my first attempt ended as a CTD.

I also randomly typed Position=-0.3685,15.500,0.9751 for the CockpitSeatPosition and .. I really don't know if that last tweak changed anything but it worked perfectly.

It's just a way to have a windshield, a seat a stick and an instrument panel, it's not accurate at all.

rog, thanks!

i'm a mud mover :tongue:

Watch the trees, muddy boy :tongue:

we've got some rapid-firing ZSU quads too. Those deliver quad damage, no rocket jump will save you! :wink:

Those deliver quad damage, no rocket jump will save you! :wink: