Sign in to follow this  
super61

OMG!

She's not that bad looking. The makeup definitely isn't helping her. I'm sure she's a nice person and really must like/love someone to pose for these photos - they don't leave much to the imagination.

At the risk of digging a deeper hole, I'll just say this: If it weren't for less-attractive people, how would we know who the hotties are?

(Remember when we talked about how you should end your stories one sentence earlier...)

I'm insulted! The site tells me I can't post attachements.

The chick with the paper bag on her face looks adequate tho.

:ph34r: CL

What a dog !! :haha:

ps...take that as you will....

Edited by russouk2004

What a dog !! :haha:

ps...take that as you will....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.............wonder what comments would arrive if we all posted our own pictures at our best and 'lookin' good". Apparently there must be some sort of appeal to this lady because she has attracted the undying affection of one person. Wonder how many of us have done as well???????

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.............wonder what comments would arrive if we all posted our own pictures at our best and 'lookin' good". Apparently there must be some sort of appeal to this lady because she has attracted the undying affection of one person. Wonder how many of us have done as well???????

Jug

I am usually nicer than this however.....I mean.....she just jumps out at you.....kind of hard to not notice. Yes it is in the eye of the beholder.

OK,ok I know and understand what you all are talking about, but the comments are hilarious. Right of wrong let's not loose our sense of humor...

Sweet body, femimumum muscles. Better looking than 90% of Ussian McWomen. She didn't know how to apply facial makeup for the screenshots.

Still, epic thread and dam funny.

betrays insecurity with ourselves

Saburo wrote about that, coming home to Japan after his first encounter with US NAVY. Super ace, and people frightened by his face.

A christian mag had an article about Ussian Air Force fighter pilot in training, T-38 crash left him a quad. This stuck in my mind for some reason, I read it as a little squish. This is how we deal with the possibility of it happening to "us."

eh...where is "Ussia"?

Well... i have 2 hypothesis...

1- they maybe don't pronuntiate the "R" in Russia... as we don't pronuntiante the "Z" in BraSil.(Ok, sounds like an "Z", but it's "S")

2- He don't have the "R" in keyboard for any reason :blink:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.............

It´s in my eyes? Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Hang it out!!!! Need surgery!!!

I saw this girl from another forum. Some of the reaction is negative. I think she need another surgery to reform her ugly face .