Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Hellish hairy sea monster cast ashore

Cloverfield??? :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

So a huge Blue Whale died and the body was casted ashore...dudes, you can tell it´s a whale....and the hairs?, well, these whales lack teeth but got a mesh of hairs on their mouths..and you can even see the mouth on that thing,,,

Prowler

baleen, for straining out literaly hundreds of pounds of shrimp and krill at a time.

Since whales are mammals, they do have some hair around their bodies...not much, but some.

Although, I do agree with FC.... :rofl: At first glance at the title....one does wonder :dntknw:

Besides, it is Pravda fer cryin' out loud!! Ain't they got nothing better to do??? :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

Those people mustnt have working olfactory senses...that cant smell good...I think I'll pass on lunch now...

You should read the article on 'sanctimonious hypocritical preachings by the (iliterate) imperials', that's even more funny, though I'm disappointed that Pravda copied that one from a blog. They should have come up with that themselves.

:rofl:

If i hear " Hellish hairy sea monster" then i think to Tina Turner.

If i hear " Hellish hairy sea monster" then i think to Tina Turner.

If you saw her beside beyonce, you would have nightmares..so do i

Hellish sea monsters? Why lad, they're quite common 'round these waters....

What's this...?

DC400004.JPG

Ah..Thar she blows! Errr blew, errrr, whatever!

DC400005.JPG

I'd be more afraid of what was chewing on this one (note size of bite marks in comparison to crew)

DC400006.JPG

WTF is that???Narwhal???Giant Squid...Sperm whale got full and swam away having satiated its hunger leaving the carcass to the sea???

Edited by Stick

Dead Squid.Dead Squid.Dead Squid.

Hmmm...Im hungry now.

Do you Eat Squids? :blink:

brian_mccarty_squid.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

WTF is that???Narwhal???Giant Squid...Sperm whale got full and swam away having satiated its hunger leaving the carcass to the sea???

That's a whale carcass that we encountered about 100 km offshore, and judging from the lack of baleen strainers, it's probably the remains of a sperm whale. The bite marks are from sharks of varing sizes, the largest had a bite-radius of well over a meter, and is obviously from a white shark (white pointer to all of you on the upside-down part of the earth :biggrin: ).

Here's a close up of the largest bite. The area inside the red box is where my boss extracted a white shark's tooth from the carcass....and yes, he had to hold his nose while doing so!

losttooth.jpg

Sea Monsters? Bah!

If there is such a thing we have MK 46 Torps and a court ruling to ping on stuff in the water.

CBUs, Zunis and even 20 Mike Mike should do it too.

Well Doggies!

:ph34r: CL

Thought this was about my mother in-law oh well.

I'm surprised, though. I thought Rosie O'Donnell was alive and well and getting ready for her variety show tonight??