Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Seasoned WOE GermanyCE

Just a Question....

will you enhace the Germany Cities too as you did with GH2 and Israel ?

New autumn woodland, all trees correctly sized and set to nicely fade in the distance, I've discovered nice GermanyCE_data.ini settings that reduces the sudden "pop-up" of ground objects:

Really makes it look a whole lot better :ok:

Just a Question....

will you enhace the Germany Cities too as you did with GH2 and Israel ?

Just a little... :rolleyes::cool:

(they don't affect framerates much)

EDIT:

Autumn version is almost complete, have to make some corrections for Highway Airstrips mod compatibility, and several city borders, and then I'll go with winter one. You know the drill, "2 weeks". I think I'll release them as separate standalone packs.

And, yes, all the ground textures are 512x512 versions :yes:

Edited by CA_Stary

Wow,you been very busy since I been gone,CA_Stary.Seeing the latter screenshots with skyscrapers finally made it in.Yes sir,looks like we're gonna have a Christmas.(Stealing a line from Jimmy Steward in 'it's a wonderful life)Amazing detail and it's gonna set the standard for what's to be expected now.

Yes single packs would be good...the problem I have with ANW seasons is I only get to fly single missions and it randomly generates the month....I would like to be able to select winter, in winter, summer in summer etc...looking forward to your mod...

Love the skyscrapers!

If only we could get colision... :yes:

Love the skyscrapers!

If only we could get colision... :yes:

Or more complicated meshes than boxes for .tod generation...

mh, can`t you set the high for the meshes?! so maybe two buildings one on the op of the other?!

Surely I can, temples from Green Hell 2 were about ~20 individual buildings placed one on top of another. I meant the use of .LOD meshes for buildings would be great

I've uploaded Autumn full replacement version, more to follow.

The remaining versions to be finished in several days depending on free time, after all seasons up and running I'll do a four seasons data. Or Fast Cargo will :wink:

You can have buildings that you can wreck....if you set the tower blocks as static vehicle or A\C that has a damage model....you can do it...Moonjumper and I did it for a V1 and its launch ramp..

You can have buildings that you can wreck....if you set the tower blocks as static vehicle or A\C that has a damage model....you can do it...Moonjumper and I did it for a V1 and its launch ramp..

NOT in TOD file generation process!

You mean "standard" 3D .LOD objects with collisionboxes, right?

Placing them as typical objects via _targets.ini... yes, of course, would take about 2 years or so, and could kill any computer -it's about 300-400 up to 600 individual objects per tile, map is 500x500 tiles... Not in this terrain engine, it's not Sturmovik with destructable cities.

But Russouk2004, IF you know how to force the terrain Editor to use custom LOD meshes for TOD generation... that's the feature I dream about!