Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

what do you want under you xmas tree.?

so..whats everybody wanting for xmas this year..?

1 thing i bought my son is a pair of infared radio control tanks that shoot each other...great fun..i know this coz i havnt yet wrapped em up as i been playing with em....(mainly while tipsy on various mixtures of alcohol and chocolate)

xx vanessa xx

merry xmas you lot xxxxxxx

What I really want for Christmas (and every other day of the year) is something I will have to keep to myself. The second runner up would be to get my new engine running again tomorrow--ran into a snag with my distributor and have to replace it. New part came in yesterday but I haven't had time to work on it yet.

That's easy...I want a total sim like promised since 1991 with the release of Falcon 3. I want to fly any plane, from any country, in any era, over any part of the world, with awesome air and ground AI, full MP support (missions, random missions, campaigns) as well as excellent solo play, with near photo-real graphics, smooth performance, and fully scalable difficulty from total arcade to Falcon 4+.

So, since THAT isn't going to happen, nor does Lucasarts seem inclined to make another Jedi Knight game, I figure I should hope to win the Lotto since the odds are better. :wink:

That's easy...I want a total sim like promised since 1991 with the release of Falcon 3. I want to fly any plane, from any country, in any era, over any part of the world, with awesome air and ground AI, full MP support (missions, random missions, campaigns) as well as excellent solo play, with near photo-real graphics, smooth performance, and fully scalable difficulty from total arcade to Falcon 4+.

Yeah Israel and the Muslim world will be at peace before that happens. :biggrin:

Well to be Honest...I want to be healthy again and out of this wheelchair.I will get out of this thing! To drive my '78 Cordoba with 440 Six Pack,bored .80 over with a med ranged cam2,729 auto tranny with a slap stick B&G Quick Silver,Quik response racing exhaust with old timers Hooker Headers,Accell distributor and electronics companions,sitting on my LO/HIGH Boy suspension with 3 linked bars for getting to the bank on time.Need a big car for a big guy!6'0" at 266lbs of what use to be a All American Nosetackle's frame.On second though,I want for Christmas is some WEIGHT B GONE!

Brady

well...i promise to get you all everything you asked for.... :lol: ...it might take me a while,and ill probable forget and not care when im sober..hahaha xx

xx vanessa xx

A Ferrari, a supermodel and a new PC - although I very much suspect its socks and shower gel - so hopefully there will b some alcohol somewhere!

The one thing I wish I could really get is a F.A.S.T. 78 MM Throttle Body, 9mm MAF sensor, and a Patriot Performance GM LS6 CNC Ported 64cc Heads, 225/229 .580/.590 114 lsa Cam & Rocker Arm Kit 005097. A supercharger wouldn't be bad either.

Money to pay for student life. Angelina Jolie too.

A new spoon 1.8 litre B18C VTEC engine for my Integra. p-p-p-p-p-p-pleasssseeee! :please:

1. M-14 20 round magazines to replace the ones my brother said where unservicable after he barrowed my rifle so he could have some 7.62mm NATO punch when he was on his boat detail.

2. New production A-1 Skyraider for WOX with a TWI, ECM so wicked it fries any of the bad guys electronics when I hit the Z key. 2-4 hardpoints wired for Maverick ACMs.

3. Good days for all our members, guests, friends, and families here.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

A red rider BB gun..... oh wait no...my job back

Edited by Caveman

Better days,
Time.

FC

I agree with you...

Edited by Signum

for all: paece & Freedom

for me: health and a Toyota Supra Bi-Turbo. :biggrin: