Sign in to follow this  
foxhoundmig31ussr

I need su-24 very Fast

How about taking it easy with a guy who's English is obviously not so good (yet) ?

Everybody here takes it for granted that English is spoken and written, and okay, the forum is in English of course, but how many foreign languages do YOU speak ?? :dntknw:

Aju,

Derk :sorry:

How about taking it easy with a guy who's English is obviously not so good (yet) ?

Everybody here takes it for granted that English is spoken and written, and okay, the forum is in English of course, but how many foreign languages do YOU speak ?? :dntknw:

Aju,

Derk :sorry:

Just having a little fun. Which we are allowed to do. And I speak 21 langauges. Don't be so uptight Derk, we knew what he ment.

How does 2 weeks sound instead?

Instant Classic Jedi... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just having a little fun. Which we are allowed to do. And I speak 21 langauges. Don't be so uptight Derk, we knew what he ment.

Does that include Igpay Atinlay? :blink:

And studying for number 22 I guess ?? :wink:

Derk :yes:

I speak only english and desparately trying to learn Italian, German, and Japanese

The best proof that hearing a language while sleeping is effective is that after 4 years of french, i speak some :biggrin:

Anyway i´m better on english, cause i got videogames undubbed when child. Learnt the basic: handgun, machinegun...

Nowadays everybody on the internet speaks as many languages as Google Translator has available. If you speak one of

these, at least.

Edited by macelena

In Soviet Russia, the SU-24 needs you.

Comedy Gold. :rofl:

you should all learn to speak Dutch,

makes it a lot easier for me :smile:

Let's keep it cosy with just Muesli, JRZ, you and mezelf, kunnen we ook lullige dingen zeggen..... :wink: or do I forget someone ?? Quite some friends of mine learned to speak Russian during their military service with Intelligence ........

Aju,

Derk :good:

In my honest opinion, I think it suffices for everyone if the main language remains English.

We as Dutch are taught English from 10 years old on, so it is no biggy. For people who want to

communicate in their native tongue, I refer to the forum boards in their respective language,

and to keep non-English outside that to a minimum. Just to keep the communication channels clear.

And, the online translators sometimes produce the most hilarious crap, so try to read between

the lines sometimes. Have patience, not everyone with English as native language is a polyglot

like Dave! The trouble it takes to communicate clearly in another language is sometimes taken

for granted by those who speak only one.

About that Sukhoi 24......

Requesting birds doesn't help! It is a job done by fellow enthousiasts and they only do it for the

eternal gratitude of the community. Be thankful for what is released, just be patient and wait

for what nis coming in the future OR try making one yourself! I want one too, as I want a ton of

others as well! I just wait patiently, hope for the best, hope for all fellow modders to hurry the

hell up ( :wink: ) and I am always happy to see how the TK series is evolving.

So in all, enjoy the TK game and have patience!

Cheers, have a great 2009 everyone!

Muesli

Edited by muesli

it reminds me of a tv series, where a F/A-18 was sold on ebay..........

I saw joke that a F-22 was sold on tabao.[a Chinese web shop like ebay] :rofl:

Late I will post here.