MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Hellshade, glad you enjoyed "Zeppelins Over Paris", it was a fun one to put together. As to my video card, I am running an nVidia 9800GTX+ and I use nHancer to tweak the settings. I can get those settings for you if you like. However, it appears from your latest video that you've sorted out the tearing issues. Well done Sir.

Lou, I just downloaded the nHancer tweak utility. If you could let me know what settings you use, I'd appreciate it very much. Even the 1080 HD videos lose quality when they get compressed from the 3.9GB FRAPS size down to around 250MB, so I want to try and squeeze every ounce of quality I can out of them so it gives the most accurate impression of what OFF can look like as possible. Plus, if the nHancer can help remove or reduce the TrackIR jaggies at all, I'm willing to give it a try!

Hellshade

Screwed perhaps, but nerves of steel as revealed by this close-up...

wm_d7_roast.jpg

That just rocks. rofl.gif

Hellshade

Hellshade, I just posted all my system info and settings in rabu's thread and poll about video tearing and Track IR. Hope it helps Sir.

Cheers!

Lou

Holy Cow, guys, these are outstanding shots.

But.. That looks more like a hot dog then schitzel? grin.gif

The only video compilation I ever made you can download here. It's a bit big mind, I never got the hang of video compression.

Edited by Dej

Thanks to RAF_Louvert for painting me such a magnificent plane! It's truly amazing work and you, Sir, are an artist of exceptional talent. I love it!

Hellshades Wings (2:44) HD

Hellshade

You are more than welcome Hellshade, and glad to see you're already putting your new kite to the test. May she serve you well.

Cheers!

Lou

The only video compilation I ever made you can download here. It's a bit big mind, I never got the hang of video compression.

Hay, Dej, great job and I love the music, really fits the mood. good.gif

Just messing with some settings to try and make it look as realistic as possible. Work in progress but getting there.

Over Flanders Fields HD Dogfight - settings test (2:44) HD

Hellshade

Looks good, Hellshade, and I only saw one frame in the whole video with slight tearing.. huge improvement. clapping.gif

Nothing special about this photo, but it was a special day. First time back in OFF in quite some time. I'll be needing some practice

post-45893-1275264516394.jpg

It's great to see you back in the OFF skies Ras, and practice is something none of us can ever get too much of. And what a spiffing kite you've got there too. grin.gif

Cheers!

Lou

Yuppers HS, looks like you have it all pretty well dialed in.

Dej, I just saw your post and link, and downloaded your video so I could watch it again. Hadn't seen it for quite a spell so it was just like viewing it for the first time. It is still a beautiful piece of work Sir. Very, very well done.

Cheers!

Lou

It's great to see you back in the OFF skies Ras, and practice is something none of us can ever get too much of. And what a spiffing kite you've got there too. grin.gif

Cheers!

Lou

And it's a beauty. For those of you newcomers, that is the job of RAF Louvert. I'll try and take care of it. Sure was good to get back into my favorite plane. Not to forget the Widowmaker who also made a great skin for me, but it turns out I misplaced it somewhere in shuffle of computer problems. I haven't given up looking yet.

Still got it here RAS if you want it?

Ras,

Please get back into the DID campaign.

Wee need pilots to fly and keep it going.

Thanking you

Morris

Still got it here RAS if you want it?

Send it on. If you don't have my email addy, let me know. I was thinking of asking you for it, and sure happy you have it.

Ras,

Please get back into the DID campaign.

Wee need pilots to fly and keep it going.

Thanking you

Morris

I will be doing so , sir. But I seriously need some practice. I'll be getting in some over the next few days. Don't think I can match the reports like you fellows. I just don't have the time, but I do enjoy posting some pics with a little narrative

INTO THE EASTERN SUN

OFF_MAW_1AFC_Brisfit_01.jpg

A Brisfit of Number 1 Squadron AFC, battling a desert sandstorm to reach it's dawn target.

Many thanks to chrispdmt for his fine F2b "Egypt" skin.

Cheers!

Lou

OFF_so_you_are_the_new_lad.jpg

Edited by RAF_Louvert

Good to see you back Ras!

Lou, that skin looks perfect for the scenery ...nice shot!

Lou, nothing personal there have been lots of movies not put on there, it just takes too much time to keep updating the website pages for all things. They were the ones I knew of at the time. We have to make P4 too unfortunately - we do not have a "webmaster" we have a "oh another job to do".

If someone wants to give me an updated section to put in there I can.

Hellshade, you probably don't see tearing on cloudy days as you see sky in the tearing areas which is dark, and not nearly as noticable as bright blue on a bright blue day.

Thanks Pol, and I didn't take it personally Sir. Sort of figured it was about lack of hours in any given day. Not enough time is something I am painfully familiar with.

Cheers!

Lou

Hey, do you guys ALWAYS have to pretend you don't really care about anything like death?

Tranquillo mistakes the name "Scout Experimental" and develops an early helicopter from it;

and Widowmaker barbeques sausages in his buning fighter - tch! Death, where is thy sting?!

Salute.gif Me thinks, Death left his sting in me. Been crashing and running into large formations of enemy A/c Lost a lot of pilots. Only 2 remain at 38 mins Flight Time and the Yank at 3.2 hrs in a N-28 with 2 kills and recovering in a hospital.blink.gif

I decided to have some fun and put the guns on "Stronger" in the workshop. Then I did a 6v6 QC of DVIIs against Sopwith Camels. Fun fight! Got some GREAT close up kill shots in there.

Hellshade's Air Combat Video #10 (4:29) HD

Hope you enjoy it. The intesting part of this video is I took all sliders down to 2 except terrain, which I kept at 4. Turned off AA and because of how FRAPS takes the video...it still looks pretty good.

Hellshade

Hey Widowmaker,

I'm starting a campaign in late 1918 with Jasta 7 flying Fokker DVIIs. I love your Red & Black paintjob. Mind if I use it in any videos I make of the campaign? I promise to always give credit to you for your fine work.

Here's a pic I took of her on my maiden flight with the squadron.

Hellshade

post-46046-1275365365746.jpg