MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Hellshade...of course you can, I would be delighted to see her fly in your videos..thank you Sir!..it's an honour :drinks:

(Great Screenie too)... She is well suited to dark, cloudy Skies obviously!..haha...go get 'em

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I didn't have much time to fly the campaign last night, but I did manage to get a nice little Quick Combat in.

Hellshade's Air Combat Video #11 (5:01) HD

Hellshade

Just wonderful as always, and that aircraft paint job. Seeing it in a video makes one appreciate it even more

You realy don't want this to happen on the 93rd mission of an 88 hour DiD Campaign...

crash1n.jpg

crash2c.jpg

crash3.jpg

Although I think maybe I should paint some yellow/orange stripes over the Black Triplane, as it sure has a sting in it's tail. heat.gif

The closest shave I have seen here so far! :yikes:

blink.gif 88 hrs, I cant seem to make more than 17 hrs in off without getting KIA ed grin.gif

Perhaps you better stop eating your lunch packs in flight, Carrick? :grin:

Beautiful Screenshots guys! I just wanted to thank those who have posted - I have shamelessly saved them and made an entire Windows 7 OFF theme!

You realy don't want this to happen on the 93rd mission of an 88 hour DiD Campaign...

Although I think maybe I should paint some yellow/orange stripes over the Black Triplane, as it sure has a sting in it's tail. heat.gif

Beautiful Tripe skin Mike! What is the status of the campaign now? Is he still hanging on?

Beautiful Screenshots guys! I just wanted to thank those who have posted - I have shamelessly saved them and made an entire Windows 7 OFF theme!

Beautiful Tripe skin Mike! What is the status of the campaign now? Is he still hanging on?

Aye, he's still with us - thanks for asking, although I think he can only last so many mid-air collisions and friendly fire incidents before his number is up. :grin:

Great Screenshot Morris. :salute:

Sept 4th, 1918 on patrol with Jasta 7. To quote the Brits "It's bloody Hell up there."

Hellshade's Campaign Video #1 (6:10) HD

Enjoy

Hellshade

If you are new to the Forums, please check out the videos and see for yourself why OFF has developed such a strong,

passionate following among flight sim fans. We very much hope you'll join us - no matter which side of the war you choose!

To start, here are three videos from yours truly.

World War One Flight Sims (5:15) HD

Olhams Triplane (3:46) HD

If Only I'd had a cigarette (30 seconds) HD

I hope some of the other video makers will post their work too. There are some extremely talented "movie-makers" here

in Over Flanders Fields and this is the perfect place to share your fantastic work.

Hellshade

Great video, Hellshade; good aerobatics.

I know it's hard to destroy an Albatros with only one gun, but did you have to use my beautiful kite to get him down? grin.gif

Great video, Hellshade; good aerobatics.

I know it's hard to destroy an Albatros with only one gun, but did you have to use my beautiful kite to get him down? grin.gif

It was all just a ruse. I was hoping to call my CO and ask him to come pick me up at the crash site. Then when he saw the wreckage of my kite mingled right in with the Albatross, I thought maybe THEN he'd credit me for the kill. It's hell trying to get a confirmation around here. :rofl:

Hellshade

Hellshade...of course you can, I would be delighted to see her fly in your videos..thank you Sir!..it's an honour :drinks:

(Great Screenie too)... She is well suited to dark, cloudy Skies obviously!..haha...go get 'em

Thanks Widowmaker. The honor is mine to fly her. She is stunningly painted. First Campaign video is up sir. They scratched the paint up a bit (maybe a little bit more than that) but not before I retired a few Allied crews.

I made the screenie my wallpaper. She looks at home hunting in dark, stormy skies!

Hellshade

Edited by Hellshade

This shot isn't bad, but it's the shot that was missed that was the great one

I dove steeply on the Re8, pulling onto her tail then overshooting

Her lower starboard wing failed just as I approached and she snap rolled

For a moment we were top wing to top wing, flames broiling outta her

Next time I'll be quicker on the Pause Button

post-45814-091906400 1276138708.jpg

Nice campaign video Hellshade. You were captured, yes?

Indeed I was. You could see I was struggling to make it to the other side of the front lines but the Allied scout behind me was too persistant and my plane too badly damaged. I don't fly DiD when shooting videos though. Too hard to find targets, aim, avoid the bad guys, try not to run into anyone AND keep the camera work as smooth as possible so folks don't get motion sickness watching it later. Hence my escape from the POW camp 2 days later!

Hellshade

Indeed I was. You could see I was struggling to make it to the other side of the front lines but the Allied scout behind me was too persistant and my plane too badly damaged. I don't fly DiD when shooting videos though. Too hard to find targets, aim, avoid the bad guys, try not to run into anyone AND keep the camera work as smooth as possible so folks don't get motion sickness watching it later. Hence my escape from the POW camp 2 days later!

Hellshade

:grin:

Great video... I noticed you quite filming just before you ran into those polls

Hellshade, the triple threat!

The scream from that pilot early in the video made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! Good shooting!

I've uploaded a video of a Scramble mission from yesterday morning as part of the DiD Campaign.

However it seems that the Kaiser has forbidden the video to be shown in Germany because it has music from The Blue Max (go figure :blum: ), so I'm currently uploading a second version of it, with different music - to try to get past the German Military Censorship - and show the people the truth about the War!*

*According to the British Military.

But anyway, here's the original video for now - for those that can see it:

Edited by MikeDixonUK

German Sony Music sucks!!!

Your video is not available here, Mike, because it contains music owned by Sony Music.

Why don't they realise it could be costless commercials.