MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

RC...Stunning action shots!...fantastic m8 (you sure like 'Up close and personal' don't you??)

Here's one showing some 'unpleasant' damage I sustained on a campaign mission...had no choice but to land on an enemy airfield, and spend the rest of the war teaching Nun's how to boil eggs!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

More outstanding shots here folks! But RC, what is the deal with the ghost pilot in that SE5? Spooooooooky.

Here are a few I snapped whilest flying the Brisfit during a recent go-round with a trio of Pfalz from Jasta 80.

On the field preparing for our mission.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_01b.jpg

The initial merge with our three assailants.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_01a.jpg

It is amazing how well the Brisfit turns; here I am carving inside the lead Pfalz.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_01.jpg

A brief second later and I have a gun solution on him.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_02.jpg

And in another second he is "Kaput"!

OFF_Brisfit_0209_03.jpg

Here's my trusted tail gunner Sgt. Kenny Shewtum working his own brand of magic. We fought these birds all the way to terra firma.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_05.jpg

A beautiful summer sky clear of threats, so we head for home.

OFF_Brisfit_0209_06.jpg

Man, do I love flying the Brisfit!

Cheers!

Lou

everybody that posted pics today.

They all are stunning. Great Work.

have a great day.

m

I LOVE THE SCREENSHOT STICKY!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I LOVE THE SCREENSHOT STICKY!! :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Me too Widow. Getting pics is a hobby in a sim for me. I love to see all the pics that are posted here. I only wish more of us were active in some of the other forums. At SimHQ I'm afraid it looks like the Rickitycrate World of OFF In Pictures.

Most of us have seen the stowaway jumping from the plane before but I caught the blighter dead to rights. Red handed as they say, launching from his hidey-hole behind the engine. What a cramped miserable ride that must be, and at times too warm, hehe.

There you see German quality, Widowmaker - which British fighter could have been landed with THAT damage???

(Well, okay, Fokker was a Dutchman - but Reinhold Platz was not).

Did some Brisfit flying myself some time ago, Lou , and I must say, I felt very safe in that craft!

But those Pfalz did not do the right attack on you, it seems.

With a Pfalz, I would try a dive on you headon, flat enough, that Mr. Shewtum wouldn't get me.

Verdammt nochmal! And I thought, the Alsace would be quiet!!!!

But here at Habsheim and Ensisheim, the air is buzzing from Nupes!!!

Flying full DiD, I didn't know, how many I had downed in an airfield def. mission over Ensisheim.

So I claimed two.

The review showed, I had really downed 6!!! But there where still more!

My ammo was out, and I flew eights around the ground gunners, which cost them two more.

But still there where two left to shoot my engine up.

I just made it down in one piece! Holy Moly!!

Some lovely shots there vyrago. I especially liked the SE5 one. :good: Reminded me just why I like the looks of the SE so much... soft spot for long-nosed birds :grin:

Fantastic shots all. Some wonderful stuff these last two days. Vyrago, you certainly have a talent there for a beginner. This forum has some of the best screenshot artists I have seen...and I've visited a lot of forums in my time.

You guys are awsome.

Fantastic shots all. Some wonderful stuff these last two days. Vyrago, you certainly have a talent there for a beginner. This forum has some of the best screenshot artists I have seen...and I've visited a lot of forums in my time.

You guys are awsome.

That's very nice of you to take the time to say Scouseair68.....thank you :drinks:

Guest Sieben

It does indeed. Y'all check the screenshot Cameljockey posted in the "BIG mistake!" thread, too. He's showing off his new video card (and well he might).

Edited by Sieben

Not my favourite aircraft in OFF..But I have been trying to like it, by flying it occasionally...sadly, up to now..I have failed to be inspired at all

Very nice shots everybody. Widow, I think the DH5 would be most rewarding in ground attacks. There are no Quick Missions for it at this time. Does anyone know if it is assigned ground attack missions in Campaign mode?

The DH5 squadrons in campaign start off in the fighter role, then switch to the ground attack role at the start of Third Ypres.

Cheers,

shredward

@cameljockey, wow great shot! I love the N28 and seeing all those trees makes me jealous. whats your scenery and ground objects set to??

Here's two more from my other favorite plane, the Se-5a

post-57157-12660358877957.jpg

post-57157-12660359021932.jpg

Vyrago, your first shot is an epic battle scene - very nice!

You can get it even nicer, if you load the picture into "Paint", draw a rectangle

around the part you want to keep and leave out the "spot view" line that way.

Then you save it as JPEG.

foreigndevil, that is "Onkel Theo's Bumble bee". Theo Osterkamp was an ace in MFJ I,

and survived the war. He was a fighter pilot and ace again in WW2.

To Hell with a 'fair fight'

3 against 1..... suits me just fine!

foreigndevil, that is "Onkel Theo's Bumble bee". Theo Osterkamp was an ace in MFJ I,

and survived the war. He was a fighter pilot and ace again in WW2.

Indeed, I was going through some old model magazines a few days ago and found pictures of a model with this skin. I started wondering whether it would be in OFF, and sure enough, it was there. Must have been quite a stinging wasp (too thin to be a bumble bee), the real thing!grin.gif

Edited by foreigndevil

Thanks Vyrago. I have ground objects density set at medium and my sliders are 5,4,4,5,4 @ 1920x1080 resolution.

Trying to get my hand back in after a significant absence (truly been too busy to play, can do more than post here), I've been QCing in the steady SE5. Tonight I inadvertently selected Dawn as the time rather than the default... Wow! If you haven't had a dogfight at dawn yet I urge you to set one up, it's another hidden depth in this game I've just discovered... and I thought dusk was awesome.

Apologies that they're all the same shot from different angles but it was a spectacular moment, especially after being 'off stick' for a while.SE5 DIII Dawn Kill Reverse Angle Long.jpg

SE5 DIII Dawn Kill Chase View.jpg

SE5 DIII Dawn Kill Cockpit View.jpg

SE5 DIII Dawn KIll Port Side.jpg