I been working on ArmourDave's Korat Airbase. I'm wondering if You Guys think I should release it. I'll be done with it in the next couple of Days. It would require You to Download AD's Korat, AB, If You haven't got it already. It'll be compatable with all versions of SF/WOX and SF2. I've been using actual Photographs in My placements.

Korat Airbase, Thailand.

1.jpg

The Hog Pen.....

2.jpg

The Turkey Pen with EB-66's......

3.jpg

The Turkey Pen with C-130's.....

4.jpg

It'll have more Eye Candy then what's shown here....

Let Me know if You think it's worth it or if I'm wasting My time.......

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee :wink:

Edited by 331Killerbee

Hell yes release that!!!!

wrench

kevin stein

That is awesome. The attention to detail is great.

Yes, you need to release it.

Excellent....release it.. :good:

OK Guys,

I'll tighten it up. Package it. And let Yall' have all the Fun with it...........

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Nice work KB.

My favourite airbase to operate from, so please release it, let it go... Thanks for the extra work on this classic terrain piece.

Looks great! Looking forward to it.

Nice, cant wait to park up ;)

OK Guys,

Yall' convinced Me. This will be Version 1. I've got a Day or Two to tidy things up. Then I'll package it up and upload it for Yall.

Version 2, I'll be working on. It'll have more accurate ASE Gear that I'm doing that will also be Low-Poly (I hope) that will look good with accurate Textures. I'm shooting for Low-Poly because that's how TW does their PowerCart and I hope it doesn't effect Frame Rates much. This Upgrade will allow one to use the ASE Gear at any Airbase of One's choosing. If You don't know what ASE is, It's Aircraft Servicing Equipment such as, MJ-1 Bomb Lift Truck. Maintence Platforms and Ladders. Fire Bottles. NF-2 Lighting Units. Power Carts and Hydralic Carts, Bomb Trailers......ect.

If You have any Pictures of ASE that You want to see in the Game or have any Blue Prints, Service Manual Diagrams and such, Please feel free to PM Me them. They are most welcomed.

Semper Fi!

Just to let Yall' know I haven't fallen asleep on this...(Got alot of HoneyDews)..... :dntknw:

533rd MHS Korat RTAB "Build Up Bunker"......

533-1.jpg

533-2.jpg

Semper Fi!

Now that is totally f***ing cool Gunny!

Will all those bombs make the explosion immense? Haha, looks great, cant wait to download it.

Hey KB, you and the Wrench will like this :biggrin: :

Hawk1.jpg

Hawk2.jpg

331KB: That's the most usefull anouncement of 3d objects for terrain builders.

Base Equipment besides that powerchart and bombtrailer thing is a most welcome addition.

And besides this ASE, the corps ammo dump could use some stockpiles too.

Paid a visit and review.

Ubon took me two years, NKP just three months, and this one .....

post-13500-1238296321_thumb.jpg

post-13500-1238296339_thumb.jpg

post-13500-1238296358_thumb.jpg

Definitely looking nice, the VietnamSEA map with Green Hell 2 still looks kinda barren, especially around the airfields.

Fubar,

That Hawk Base looks Great!

Tannethal,

Man those bases are Awesome too. I feel You on what it takes to do these things up. What's keeping this from release right now is a bunch of Jobs My Wife has Me doing this Weekend,(Painting the Bedroom...and ect.) And some placements in Camp Friendship. There's alittle more there involved than I first thought.

Yes indeed, My next projects will be ASE Equipment. Then I'll re-do Chu Lai. I had Chu Lai build awhile back. Then lost it when a Computer got destroyed while in storage. Shame of it was, I had it working in Game. SATS and all.

The biggest Announcment is that all of My work will be for FREE. Also, These Bases and Upgrades are geared for the Campaign Engine of TW Sims. With WOVII in the works, This is where one get get the most out of these Sims. And for those who are looking for more historical aspects, I say, Look how one can control how a certian Squadron gets placed at a certain Base. Also, how one can control such things as rotation at Bases and Upgrades in Aircraft in Squadrons. Generally, I like the advantage of being a Squadron/Wing Commander and making Decisions that may effect the Squadron performence and eventally, the outcome of the Campaign or War.

Something some "Paywares" lack.

So, hang tough. I'll get it done soon. I don't want to rush things just to get a Mod out. I want Quality for the enjoyment of all......

Semper Fi!

Edited by 331Killerbee