Awsome terrain, I also noticed you started some custom PR textures....those are VERY well done :ok:

OMG UMUT,

I had another DEJA vu over Yesilkoy airport.

Now you know I am going to demand the CL215 base in the Z1 and General aviation apron right?-

aleks has a 3d for a good static model.

Wow. I can park an F-15 by a CL215

Also weren't some A-310 avialable in TYL colors) they could be put at the fingers

Edited by Canadair

OMG UMUT,

I had another DEJA vu over Yesilkoy airport.

Now you know I am going to demand the CL215 base in the Z1 and General aviation apron right?-

aleks has a 3d for a good static model.

Wow. I can park an F-15 by a CL215

Also weren't some A-310 avialable in TYL colors) they could be put at the fingers

just by curiosity

why do we still need parked aicraft to be done when we have now a feature in the game which do that (of course if airfiled.ini is configured for)

it would save a lot of headache no? :blink:

Edited by Murphy'S

it would save a lot of headache no? :blink:

Surely it would but that feature has its own limitations for this situation.

You define the span lengths of the 2 parking types, and the game chooses suitable aircraft that is in your install with a random chance (that you can define)

This is very good for a military airport, but this is supposed to be a commercial one. Also the Parked Aircraft feature is in effect only in Campaign/Random Single Missions..

On the other hand if you put them in as Terrain Objects or Types.Ini objects, they're always there. (With the ability to define dates for them to appear dissappear..) And you can use low poly lods if available..

I'll be having a few spots for the random aircrafts but sure it would be nice to have some 747,737 Airbus or whatever chilling there :biggrin:

Nice pureblue.

Yeah I know more needless stuff, but hey it was good 3d modelling practice :biggrin:

Now I know a few tricks and am in the process of building some barracks, hangars which will make good targets.

The wind stuff is just eye candy. They do rotate by the way :ok:

Cool Pureblue! I hope that this are GE Turbines!!! *gg*

This is absolutely going to be the best terrain that's come along in a long, long time Umut...not to mention the unexpected addition of your custom objects, road work and the all the other "perfect details" that you are creating. Keep up the awesome work Umut, it is stunning and gets better with every post...! :ok:

This is absolutely going to be the best terrain that's come along in a long, long time Umut...not to mention the unexpected addition of your custom objects, road work and the all the other "perfect details" that you are creating. Keep up the awesome work Umut, it is stunning and gets better with every post...! :ok:

100% quote.

Its the one of the only terrains I fly and it was so cool of him to include a mission to fly out of Izmir. I said it before and I will say it again. Cok Guzel!

I only fly other terrains for testing...

this is still a wip and i love it....

who haven't tried to do this? :rofl:

Thanks Umut for the awesome terrain its being funnny test it!

Hey Silverbolt what a shot !! :clapping:

You're getting flak out there? Must be a single mission. I haven't placed the AAA and the old tech Nike batteries covering the Straits yet.

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I'm always trying to liven up the scenery with little details. One of these days you'll be flying over head and be like, holy cow look at those Troian ruins down there (the Horse and all that), let me take a close look.. Then the AAA will pick you off, it's all planned you see :biggrin:

Hey Silverbolt what a shot !! :clapping:

You're getting flak out there? Must be a single mission. I haven't placed the AAA and the old tech Nike batteries covering the Straits yet.

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I'm always trying to liven up the scenery with little details. One of these days you'll be flying over head and be like, holy cow look at those Troian ruins down there (the Horse and all that), let me take a close look.. Then the AAA will pick you off, it's all planned you see :biggrin:

yes :good: i did a mission, against some OH perry, that's why of the Flak :biggrin:

who haven't tried to do this? :rofl:

Thanks Umut for the awesome terrain its being funnny test it!

I've been wanting to that for a LONG time!

Pureblue, are you still working on this??? :blink:

Guest Eject

:good: :good:I am speechless.....

Bravo!!!

Btw, a questions: what do u think has made u so creative? Read a lot? U modders/skinners/"TerrainErs" etc, u did all this for free, so, u made everyone happy. Happy N-Y 2010!