Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

SUPERPATCH 1.32 is now available!

I love the new look of the game...Great stuff....Oh my god i feel like i´m back in the good old RedBaron 2 days.(with much better graphics of course :biggrin: )I love it!!!!!

Just flew a couple of quick missions and a QC dogfight, wow much improved all around while I'm getting about the same framerates it seems much smoother, also my TIR seems smoother also. Was the AI tweeked? That QC I flew in dogfight mode had a real agressive Alba II pilot (I was flying a Ni-17). For a vet pilot he was very good, only giving me fleeting moments in my sights and using the ground to mask himself effectively. The flight went hi-lo in the vertical and horizontal. In the end we collided in a horizontal rolling sissors, we both died but man that was one of the best dogfights I had with BHaH in QC in a long time :good:

Fantastic additon.. OFF just gets better and better. Thanks guys!

Thank you!

The new splash screen looks terrific!

Did Olham model for that pic? :smile:

Question: should the version say 1.32a, or 1.32?

I ask because I've installed both patches, yet the game displays 1.32

Edited by Broadside uda Barn

I installed SuperPatch 1.32 over my existing 1.31L. Something happened to the entire install. I cannot launch OffManager.exe. I need instructions for a clean install. Where can I find the instructions, please.

OlPaint01

Ooooh, I like the new artwork on the main screen! You even have a 'tross on the front to make Olham a very happy camper. I assume OvS is responsible for the new screen? Great job! I also like the more periodic looking artwork in the setup and loading screens. Feels even more immersive.

2 minor quibbles. In the quick scenarios section, the font size is really small for my middle-aged eyes. Can this be increased? Second, I am very glad to see that you have entered a lot more ace information in the ace dossiers section. Unfortunately, the text font color appears to be the same as the background color so cannot be read. :sad:

From spying inside the new files, the new DM looks interesting. On first glance, it doesn't appear that 3rd party DM mods like FB's or mine are incompatible with the new patch. You might explain how the new MP file backup options work, however.

Haven't had time to fly yet, but on the outside the new patch looks really nice. Everything seems to load properly and works as before. Thanks OBD! :clapping: :clapping:

...This SuperPatch also includes all previous update patches!

I've been thinking of reinstalling, given bouncing between hardcore and FB's dm and back and back again. I take it this last line means that all I need to do is install the main game, 1.32 and 1.32a to be up-to-date, correct? Does this make the official hardcore dm obsolete?

Quote HPW "Ooooh, I like the new artwork on the main screen! You even have a 'tross on the front to make Olham a very happy camper. I assume OvS is responsible for the new screen? Great job! I also like the more periodic looking artwork in the setup and loading screens. Feels even more immersive."

I agree with you HPW about the new art look and feel. I may be wrong again but I think the new graphic look is the work of Pol and Paarma. I really like it alot.

Its hot fix Fixes terrain ERROR near paris area,I think it should not show 1.32a

post-50245-1249806426_thumb.jpg

This patch is fantastic! I love the new graphics, especially the main menu looks great from an Albatros pilot's point of view. And I could swear the sim runs much smoother now, or is it just my imagination?

I had a couple of QC missions and tried the Spads, they are now much more enjoyable to fly as they don't stall all the time at ridiculously high speeds. And the AA fire looks and feels superb.

I don't know what to say, OBD guys. Your support for your product is outstanding. Thanks! :good:

Edited by Hasse Wind

??

I went to bed....

Its a hotfix so no version change... its about 288kb.

HTH

WM

Very nice Superpatch. thank you guys.

I installed it straight onto a vanilla BHaH install...went smoothly.

I have a 'small' glitch, which may be me, but easy for others to check as well?...to make sure it's not a game problem?

I went to calibrate my joystick within the game...and it locked up solid... had to reset the puter....please can someone else check that it's ok in game?...so i can narrow it down?

Lovely work though guys...really atmospheric!

Fantastic, Winder, Pol & team! What a dedicated support! Each time I think the sim cannot realistically get any better you do the seemingly impossible.

WOW! The dev team has done it yet again. Without a doubt you guys provide the best sim support of any I've ever seen. I am impressed by not only your willingness to listen to our feedback and suggestions, but also your attention to detail. For instance, I see we now have a bit of clutter in and around the hangers at the aerodromes:

Very nice. It is the small things like these that make the overall landscape of this sim so immersive, and you would be hard-pressed to find vistas that pull you into the campaign better than than one such as this:

Just one thing that concerns me. I fear there is either something in the water at Behonne, or the local peasantry has been far too isolated for far too long and the resulting intrafamily marriages are taking their toll on the overall intelligence. I mean, what farmers in their right minds would not only build their houses in the middle of a tillable field, but also plough up and down the hillside instead of across it!?

Clearly something's amiss here.

:biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

I have one question: how do I get access to my ‘old’ missions. The ‘missions’ button seems to be gone; there only is the ‘scenario’ button. Do I have to move my missions into the ‘scenarios’ subfolder within the mission folder? Or is there a way to access the missions separately?

I have one question: how do I get access to my 'old' missions. The 'missions' button seems to be gone; there only is the 'scenario' button. Do I have to move my missions into the 'scenarios' subfolder within the mission folder? Or is there a way to access the missions separately?

As per the help button ... move them and also put them in the correct \nation subfolder.

WM

Just loaded up the patch only had time for a few quick dogfights before I go out. The landscape has much more color to it, and the shadows off of hangars, houses, etc seem sharper? The flak was really nice over my airfield during the dogfight. They seemed to be laying it on thick and it looked and sounded amazing. Cant wait to play more later. Thanks again OBD! :good:

Very nice Superpatch. thank you guys.

I installed it straight onto a vanilla BHaH install...went smoothly.

I have a 'small' glitch, which may be me, but easy for others to check as well?...to make sure it's not a game problem?

I went to calibrate my joystick within the game...and it locked up solid... had to reset the puter....please can someone else check that it's ok in game?...so i can narrow it down?

Lovely work though guys...really atmospheric!

Happens to me in CFS3 too that one.. best calibrate it outside.

Just one thing that concerns me. I fear there is either something in the water at Behonne, or the local peasantry has been far too isolated for far too long and the resulting intrafamily marriages are taking their toll on the overall intelligence. I mean, what farmers in their right minds would not only build their houses in the middle of a tillable field, but also plough up and down the hillside instead of across it!?

Clearly something's amiss here.

:biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

Zose clever Froggy's!!! Zey have seen through our camouflage and discovered our brilliantly disguised Turkish Bad and leather shop. Now zey vill no doubt take fotos and zend zem to our gute Frauen!!! Acchhh! :buba:

Just d/l'd. Installed fine. Nice menu screen updates. I wanted to say thanks for the hard work and continued support/improvements.

Now to go flying.

New Patch is great thanks guys, just one quick question did it effect claims at all?? I have two claims that are 3 months old???

I don't remember any changes to claims BigJim and if they are already 3 months old not sure it will fix anything. Sounds like someone lost those claims down the back of the cabinet.