Sign in to follow this  
sandbagger

A taste of life with the USA in the upcoming addon !

Hi all,

I've posted some screenies of a few of the Nieuport N.28's for the Aero squadrons, which were modelled and base skinned by Winder. The various ace schemes were by Winder and me.

The OBD site will have details of the upcoming release - Drop into the site to see what coming your way.

post-15340-12583095636774.jpg

post-15340-12583095744357.jpg

post-15340-12583095836098.jpg

post-15340-12583096000968.jpg

Edited by sandbagger

Sandbagger, thank you. What can I say? Thank you to the whole team. Although I am interested in the entire WWI airwar subject I feel particularly "close" to the U.S. squads and fliers. OFF BH&H will in effect become a new game for me with the release of the add-on. All of the new skins and airplanes are truely raising the bar for WWI flightsim greatness. Congratulations on your achievments.

Fantastic Mike! Great job!!

James

Wonderful paint jobs! But am I the only one here who thinks that these posters at the top of the wings of Rickenbacker and Meissner are just too tacky? (I ain't talking about the artwork of SB...but what were those 2 guys thinking anyway?)

Holy Moly! Looks like us "Krauts" may have reason to get worried in 1918!

Wonderful, all those colourful designs! Sandbagger, you'll get me into flying them!

Being a Nupe fan, I'm anxiously waiting for the add-on. That N.28 sure is a beauty, and finally a Nupe with two guns! I've had several American pilots in OFF, but most of their squadrons with the S.XIII start so late in the war that I felt like I missed the most interesting period of the year with the German spring offensive and the Allied counter-offensives following in the summer. But now I can fly through the whole tour of duty of the American squadrons - if my pilots live long enough, that is. :clapping:

Beautiful work on the Nieups sandbagger clapping.gif

She''l be an excellent addition to OFF

Can't wait to take her up

Can you give us just a wee little hint on her handling?

Looking cool Mike, at last US is getting a good show.

BTW just a credit, WM did the great base skin for the Niueport 28 that these are on, and the cool 3d model.

Have you all missed something?

Look at the Observation Balloons!...They are really cool as well :grin:

It all looks fabulous Widow. If I did not know better I might think we are looking at P4. I'm relieved to know the price now too, a bargain.

Edited by Rickitycrate

Never mind I should look around before I start asking questions.

Fantastic Sandbagger, this is why OFF is the king of the sims, thanks to the devotion of the dev's this sim just gets bettter and better long may it last. Salute.gifSalute.gifSalute.gif

What is the price?

Av8er if you want a Ferrari £150,000 if you want a mansion £5,000,000 for everything else in life there's OFF.

yikes.....these are beautiful....as if we didn't have enough already.....flying with the 56th in 18 after reading "Wind in the Wires"......staggering dogfights and endless variety too....such great stuff..........MANY THANKS............GAW

Forget what I've said about the N28 before; that sexy lingerie did it. I admit it. I've always had a fatal attraction for the N28, and she knows it! We've had a long series of brief, passionate, and tempestuous affairs over the years in various venues, but I've always put her down for more stable relationships. Fokkers, Albatri, Sopwiths, SPADs, that old hag of a Fee, even her own older Nupe sisters. They've all come and gone, often more than once, always leaving fond memories and no hard feelings. But that N28. She's always. And never.

It's been a long time. I've put her off as long as I can stand. I know it will end only in either tears or with me writing incomprehensible philosophy with my excrement on the padded walls of my cell, but I MUST HAVE HER! My warrior woman, my valkyrie! Always, and never!

Bullethead you are one of a kind! :lol: Funny stuff. I love the 28 as well but.........:bye:

Crossbones

Holy Moly! A strangely touching form of poetry for this bird, Bullethead!

It's that damn unrequited love thing. Always but never.

I thought it was more of a Sin City thing cool.gif.