F-15 Super Pack (Version 2.4)

F-15 Super Pack for the SF2 series

****************** Version 2.4 ****************************

Added many skins by JAT to the F-15C_85 and F-15E_04

****************** Version 2.31 ***************************

Minor issues fixed.

****************** Version 2.3 ****************************

F-15E_04, F-15SE, F-15SG updated with proper Sniper Pod model, skin by JAT81500.

****************** Version 2.2 ****************************

Updated to June 2010 Patch standards. Cockpit view issues fixed.

****************** Version 2.1 ****************************

Several early variants of the non-Israeli Eagles added. You will need to have SF2E to be able to have a cockpit for these early versions. The stock F-15A ini files included with SF2E has also been tweaked to take advantage of the 3rd party effects in this aircraft pack.

There may be a way to use the Baz cockpit included in SF2I and/or use the Eagle/Baz cockpits in WOE/WOI...however, we cannot provide support for this due to time constraints.

Additional thanks to USAFMTL for indulging me in my obsessive/compulsive disorder by helping decal every variant...

****************** Initial Release ************************

Version 2.0.

Supersedes every Eagle released for the ThirdWire series with the exception of the stock ThirdWire F-15s and the F-15 ACTIVE.

Includes the F-15C, F-15D, F-15E (2 versions), F-15I, F-15J, F-15DJ, F-15K, F-15S, and F-15SG. Be advised, uncompressed, this file will take up 2 GBs on your hard drive.

Simply drag and drop into your mod directory, allow overwrites, and read the readmes!

Thanks to the following folks:

TK - For the ThirdWire series of sims.

The Mirage Factory - For the nice F-15D MSIP aircraft...in particular Flying Toaster, wpnssgt, and Dave for making the F-15 MAX files available for me to play with.

Kei Nagase - For the awesome skins for the F-15 ACTIVE.

AleDucat - For the nice ACES II ejection seat models.

Deuces - For the F-15 Afterburner and weapon effects.

Diego - For the Modern USAF Pilot skins.

Fubar512 - For the FM work.

JimmyBib - For the F-15C cockpit flight control textures.

MoonJumper - Avionics work.

Sundowner - Textures.

USAFMTL/Dave - Decals.

Wpnssgt - Models, Textures.

Kesselburt - Original F-15C cockpit.

Kout - Loading and Hanger Screens.

Kct - Textures and decals for the F-15SG.

Brain32 - Improved/new textures for F-15C cockpit.

Mago - F-15E Cockpit.

331KillerBee - SF2 Weapons Pack (basis for some of the weapons included).

Lexx Luthor - Siberian Sky Experimental 3-D Rocket Exhaust

JAT81500 - F-15E Cockpit avionics and HUD work.

To my fellows at Combatace for helping me beta test and work out bugs.

Any errors or mistakes are entirely mine.

FastCargo

12 Jan 10

• Like 1

Freakin sweet!,thank you this looks like it was a ton of work...I want you guys involved to know that the hard work is VERY apreciated.

Go Eagles!!

drinks.gif

This just does it for me!!!!!ok.gif

WOW great work thanks....

any ideas on how to make the F-15SE work on series 1 ? the F-15E 90, 04, and S worked but the SE didnt!

WOW great work thanks....

any ideas on how to make the F-15SE work on series 1 ? the F-15E 90, 04, and S worked but the SE didnt!

Yes get series 2. Works great.

The afterburner plumes just light the night up!

Nice stuff man, and a question, how much space will it take up on my HD? :lol:

tried in both Jun ( My fav patch so i'm stick with it) and Dec 09 patch,runs sooooooooooooooooo goood!Combined with the LN skin by SD,this is one of the real MUST HAVE!

GREAT JOB!

to Harold and team!

Is it simply not showing up at all?

Unlike the other aircraft, most of the SE's stuff was made in Vista/Win7. A lot of the ini's may have been saved in Unicode, which is unreadable by Gen 1 sims.

Otherwise, there isn't that much different between the SE and the other models in terms of one working and one not.

FC

its kinda funny coz I did a quick skim through and its saved in ANSI...and the F-15C wouldnt show.

Just a stupid question, how the hell do you compress 2gb of data into a package of 90mb :shok:

squeeze it!cool.gif

squeeze it!cool.gif

Really really really tight......

Guys pick of a copy of SF2 and you wont have these problems. I said it before, we have moved on, get with the program and move on too. These "How can I use it in SF1?" questions are getting old and has been answered in the knowledge base. If it doens't work then it might be a hint to spend a measly 20 bucks and upgrade.

I gotta give it to you FC, this is one awesome addon. I just love flying the F-15SE. Just one question. In the cockpit of the F-15SE, where can i find how many lb/min the jet uses.

And once again. FREAKING GREAT!

I gotta give it to you FC, this is one awesome addon. I just love flying the F-15SE. Just one question. In the cockpit of the F-15SE, where can i find how many lb/min the jet uses.

And once again. FREAKING GREAT!

img00001.JPG

Thank you USAFMTL. With a chance of sounding stupid, is it the one that says 10967??.

Ive noticed that the textures in the cockpits are pretty blurry. Is there something i can do about this? I'm pretty handy with photoshop and i would gladly make some higher res textures if anyone could tell me where i can find the templates.

Thanx once again.

This pack is just awesome. Just took the Silent eagle out and I was flabbergasted by the quality of the pit. Excellent work guys good.gif

P.S. The loading screen for the SE is great!

Yes get series 2. Works great.

I would love to get a copy of SF2 series, but the problem is with the thirdwire shop when i press the buy button the first thing you see in the form is a dropdown list with some countries in it; unfortunately EGYPT is not there! any ideas how or where to get a copy of the sf2 series as I didnt find it in AMAZON !

Thank you USAFMTL. With a chance of sounding stupid, is it the one that says 10967??.

Ive noticed that the textures in the cockpits are pretty blurry. Is there something i can do about this? I'm pretty handy with photoshop and i would gladly make some higher res textures if anyone could tell me where i can find the templates.

Actually, though there are callouts for the fuel flow needles in the cockpit.ini, they have not been put into the cockpit model yet. They would be in that location otherwise (I think). Remember, the cockpit is Beta (a very nice beta...but still a beta).

As far as the blurriness goes, I suspect that may be your settings...it seems nice and clear in the pic.

FC

P.S. The loading screen for the SE is great!

Heh...the things that I come up with at 1AM in the morning...

FC