Sign in to follow this  
xclusiv8

Tribute to the NF4 team

This is my tribute to you guys, for your great work and dedication. Thank you for this wonderful mod.

Watch it in HD :drinks:

Edit: I hope you guys dont mind me using the NF4 logo in the end scene? If you do plz say so and i will remove it.

Edited by xclusiv8
  • Like 2

That was pretty damn good. It would covert me to the SF2 sims for sure.

Edited by Rambler 1-1

That was awesome! Just simply awesome. Thank you.

Very nicely done.

The odd sprinkle of voices from ingame was a nice touch, with no repeats.

:good:

I'd like to add my name to the list of thankful users of Nato Fighters. I recently installed all four parts in WOE and it is truly amazing! The lack of mp in SFWOE2 has put me off for now but when i get it the Nato Fighters 2 package will be the first thing i install. Thank you for bringing us this wonderful add on.

Paul

WoW...

What a great video. This would have been an excellent intro to the mod. Great work Xclusive and to all the guys who contributed to mod Salute.gifgood.gif

Thank you guys! :smile:

What a great video. This would have been an excellent intro to the mod. Great work Xclusive and to all the guys who contributed to mod Salute.gifgood.gif

Thank you.

Yeah! I was actually thinking along those lines when i made it. "What would an official NF4 trailer/intro look like?" That was one of the questions i asked myself. When i think of NF4 i think EPIC so the music came as a natural choice. I just love two steps from hell.

Thank you guys! :smile:

Thank you.

Yeah! I was actually thinking along those lines when i made it. "What would an official NF4 trailer/intro look like?" That was one of the questions i asked myself. When i think of NF4 i think EPIC so the music came as a natural choice. I just love two steps from hell.

Along those lines - I know I've seen some .ini lines somewhere that make reference to an "intro" movie. What would one need to do in order to get this video to work as an intro movie? Does that feature even work?

It would be great to have this one for NF4+ and another one for the SF2V exp packs!