Sign in to follow this  
PeacePuma

F-16C Blk 50+ FACH

F-16C Blk 50+ FACH

This it is the F-16C block 50+ "Peace Puma" of the Fuerza Aerea de Chile (FACH), mod based on excellent f-16 developed by TMF. The F-16C Peace Puma is a advanced version of the Falcon block 50 specifically the Chilean model includes a series of innovations on the previous variants, transform which it into a powerful fighter bomber of 21st century.

SFP1/WoX series 1

Update tweaks:

Multirol capacity

pod litening II

ECM improved

US/Israeli armament:

AA Missiles; Derby, Python III-IV, AIM-9M, AIM-120 Amraam

AG Missiles; Maverick

Bombs MK-82/83, JDAM Gbu-10

Graphic improvements:

New camouflage, opaque glass cockpit, new internal reflection in cockpit, full decals, IFF antennas, modification of the parachute compartment, new pilot group 3 FACH, seat ACES II.

Credits and Acknowledgments in the readme text.

Peace Puma

Saw your gallery with this excellent F-16C last week... wondering where is it on the download? Walla! :salute:

Love the details. The best F-16C on the forum.

You probably already know... the engines on your model represent PW not the GEs, but hey... who cares :grin:

Thank you very much! :good:

My intention was to obtain the maximum of details, but it is not only an own merit, I must be thankful to Alejandro in the 3d addons, Fabrixiox and Aliko that helped me with inis tweaks and generally to the community in Spanish whom many ideas and solutions helped me with.

Here the Link of this work, and new projects of the Chilean Airforce

…and of the Spanish forum who is making things incredibles

@ ace888: you are right, next I will add that modification.

Excuse me my English :dntknw:

Greetings!

The skin is absolutely beautiful !! But the plane is in fact the F16A.

Maybe you could also try to represent the F16 MLU's delivered to your country over the past few years ? That would fit quite well with the available TMF airframes.

Thanks anyway grin.gif

Derk

Maybe even asking Mirage Factory about using files?

or being polite isn't valued anymore?

• Dislike 1

The skin is absolutely beautiful !! But the plane is in fact the F16A.

Maybe you could also try to represent the F16 MLU's delivered to your country over the past few years ? That would fit quite well with the available TMF airframes.

Thanks anyway grin.gif

Derk

@ Derk, look this...

gallery_41394_321_18938.jpg

gallery_41394_321_19918.jpg

Coming soon :imhappy:

Maybe even asking Mirage Factory about using files?

or being polite isn't valued anymore?

Mr. SONY TUKSON;

Correctly base I me on the conditions propose in the forum please to read " Freeware Licensing" Additionally according to request of the administrator I add lines text that obligatorily the users must update where it appears its name in forward edge. Also I request publicly authorization to upload F-16 MLU FACH. My excuses to the users by the caused annoyances

Plis replace this text in the file "PeacePuma readme.txt"

:::::F-16C Block 50+ FACH:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

by PeacePuma

Credits:

The Mirage Factory... Mr Sony Tukson, thanks for original model (see original readme)

Alejandro............ 3d Addons

PeacePuma............ Textures/Decals/screens/ini edit

Fabriciox............ ini edit

Aliko................ ini edit

Aleducat............. AcesII seat model

Wingwiner............ Pod Litening/AIM 9 VKL/AIM 120C

winterhunter......... AA Derby model

Diego Lozano......... Original MOD USAF pilot

------------------------- o ------------------------------

Edited by PeacePuma
  • Like 1

Just remember to give Sony Tuckson a PM in regards to modifying Mirage Factory stuff and things will go okay. Not just for this but for any other projects should any others be reading.

Just in case you might have missed this, The Mirage Factory is NOT a signatory of the FL; therefore, permissions MUST be obtained before uploading.

TMF stuff has ALWAYS been 'by permission only', and will most likely remain as such for the forseeable future. Personally, I've never had them say no, especially when simply asked.

So, out of respect to Bpao, lets make this simple -- ask Sony for permissions when modding their stuff, mmmkay??

thank you all, and thank you Sony!

wrench

kevin stein

Mr PeacePuma...

Don't start use Mr with my name that way, I don't like it

As said, TMF didn't agree to the Freeware Licencing stuff.....and have no plan to do so, like it or not, I don't mind the least.

I normally always agree for such request, (I used to do so with Oliver, now I'm the only one deciding), so you shoudln't fear a refusal

Every single file of the TMF that is re used in a new project needs my approval if you want to stay "clean"...I see this as a mark of respect.

And next time I see a mod using Oliver's work and not having be requested, I'll ask its removal.

We have provided the community with quite a few mods, all freware, so pleas erespect our only wish out of this.

Hope it's clear now

• Dislike 1