Sign in to follow this  
Cameljockey

BIG mistake!

Right now I'm on her laptop and we're watching "Roadhouse" on my computer! Marriage is a give and take proposition, but this is ridiculous!

Right now I'm on her laptop and we're watching "Roadhouse" on my computer! Marriage is a give and take proposition, but this is ridiculous!

It could be worse... Dirty Dancing... or heaven forbid.... GHOST!!! :shok::bad::fie::suicide:

Don't give her any ideas, she's a Patrick Swayze fan and has them all.

Don't give her any ideas, she's a Patrick Swayze fan and has them all.

I have to agree with OvS.....

shok.gifbad.giffie.gifsuicide.gif

That's all right. As soon as the movie's over I'll put it to use doing what it was meant to do! OFF amazes even more now. It looked good on my 17"CRT at 1280x1024 but now it's just outstanding! Great work guys!

post-45778-12658509495382.jpg

Edited by Cameljockey

Enjoy it while you can. My daugther likes sprouts on line..... and it is having an impact on my flight time

If she likes Swayze I would put in "Red Dawn", that is a good compromise movie! :good:

Guest Sieben

Yeah, "Roadhouse", my introduction to Jeff Healey (Goddess rest his soul) and many happy hours of listening thereafter. That man played a seriously mean guitar.

OFF amazes even more now. It looked good on my 17"CRT at 1280x1024 but now it's just outstanding! Great work guys!

I know what you mean. Getting OFF was one of the reasons I treated myself to a 23" Samsung widescreen and 260 GTX. Just about wet myself when I saw how good it looked. Enjoy, and thanks for the nice screenshot. With your new card, I predict you'll be taking a lot of them.

Enjoy it while you can. My daugther likes sprouts on line..... and it is having an impact on my flight time

My three year old son has his own computer. One of the perks of having a dad who chases flight sims. He gets all of my used hardware. He's really into trains so we got him train sims.

My son's system specs.....

Abit IN9 32X MAX 680i WiFi

2.8Ghz Pentium 4

2Gb DDR2800

EVGA GeForce 8800GTX

Etc......

It runs his trains fairly well.

post-45778-12658538671113.jpg

Edited by Cameljockey

Times have certainly changed....when I was 3, having my own tricycle was big stuff.........:grin:

I had a feeling there was going to be heavy price to pay for that new video card and Monitor. If your son evers asks just to try OFF for a second YOU are toast my friend !

My three year old son has his own computer. One of the perks of having a dad who chases flight sims. He gets all of my used hardware. He's really into trains so we got him train sims.

My son's system specs.....

Abit IN9 32X MAX 680i WiFi

2.8Ghz Pentium 4

2Gb DDR2800

EVGA GeForce 8800GTX

Etc......

It runs his trains fairly well.

Aw shucks CJ don't a cute little kid just make you break out in a grin smile.gif Look after him well and remember and value his early years. They grow up way too fast and are never that same little kid again.

Not keen on Swayze myself but if your misses puts up with you she's gotta be alright in my book hehehe ....

Ok..im gonna give you advice of just let it happen and shut up,and at end of film say,hey hun,that was a great movie,maybe we can watch another sometime..(even if its red dawn for you)...see,all us girls love patrick,and last week i was happliy going about my own business,when i told my partner to turn off the tv and get up as we are going shopping,silly man said no..and after an argument that he would never win anyway..i politely explained that he can wwatch the silly fake breasted girls dancing n prancing on tv any other time,his answer was "well there better than patrick swazye films coz he,s dead"...needless to say,he lost the argument big time,he took me shopping,i spent most of his money on myself,he has eaten the dinners i have made him despite me making things i know he does not like,he has cleand and washed everything,he is aloud in bedroom to sleep,but no tv unless its what i watch..and this comming valentines,he will be watching ghost,and he will be smiling all the way through it x

xx V xx

Wow Hotness....I bet you keep that guy Hot under the Collar!...way to go girl! :grin:

"Roadhouse" makes me think of two quotes.

One was from one of the guys in Jeff Foxworthy's "Blue Collar" comedy show, and Ron White (one of his offsiders) was talking about how he was LITERALLY thrown out of a bar by bouncers "you know the type, they sit there watching "Roadhouse" and fondle themselves..."HEHE...Patrick Swayze hit ANOTHER one!"". (Actually, if you can get a sound byte of that, it's quite funny).

The other was from the movie, where Patrick Swayze goes to move into the house upstairs from that wizened old dude, and he's talking to him, and calls him "Sir", and the old feller replies "Son, calling me "Sir" is like putting an elevator in an outhouse...it just DON'T FIT!"

Ok..im gonna give you advice of just let it happen and shut up,and at end of film say,hey hun,that was a great movie,maybe we can watch another sometime..(even if its red dawn for you)...see,all us girls love patrick,and last week i was happliy going about my own business,when i told my partner to turn off the tv and get up as we are going shopping,silly man said no..and after an argument that he would never win anyway..i politely explained that he can wwatch the silly fake breasted girls dancing n prancing on tv any other time,his answer was "well there better than patrick swazye films coz he,s dead"...needless to say,he lost the argument big time,he took me shopping,i spent most of his money on myself,he has eaten the dinners i have made him despite me making things i know he does not like,he has cleand and washed everything,he is aloud in bedroom to sleep,but no tv unless its what i watch..and this comming valentines,he will be watching ghost,and he will be smiling all the way through it x

xx V xx

wow. What are you going to get him for a 10 year anniverary present? A spinal column. :)

Hellshade

xx V xx

Geez some guys get all the luck blink.gif