Sign in to follow this  
Dave

South Korea/North Korea

s**ts going to hit the fan now.

I don´t think so. I could have hitted the fan when the DMZ war and it didn´t. I don´t think anybody wants anything severe nowadays. This crap will stay going on until a bigger crap solves it, but i would bet it won´t be any soon

Could it have been a torpedo-mine? Or an encapsulated-torpedo mine? Or something like that?

Do the north koreans even have anything that can sneak up on another ship? Im guessing the SK would have surface radar.

That's why I was betting on something sub-surface, but all their subs are really old so I don't think they'd be good to sneak up on to anybody... unless they'd be very sneaky, being diesel boats and all...

The Sooner Kim Jong croaks, the better!...mad old tinpot idiot!

Oh, how can it be anything bad. Just how many wars had started merely with a ship being attacked by something in the sea in slightly mysterious circumstances? :blink:

:grin:

Oh, how can it be anything bad. Just how many wars had started merely with a ship being attacked by something in the sea in slightly mysterious circumstances? :blink:

Godzilla?

That nutcase can't croak soon enough. Sure there may be a power struggle, but it CAN'T be worse afterwards.

• Like 1

Yeah I can imagine how this will go,

S.Korea: Sends a polite and peacefull protest note to N.Korea,

N. Korea responds: "Great Leader FTW!!!1 teh pwnzor", lets all die from hunger now for our Great Leader, yaaaaaaaah long live communism yaaaaaaaaaaay. we have MiG-15's yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

UN: Bla,bla,bla we are of no importance whatsoever and are here only to recieve ridiculous pay-checks and do nothing so don't fight anymore you naughty boys or we will have to spent 5 miliseconds discussing the "crysis" although we don't really give a F' as usual...

6 months later - repeat all fo the above...

Look at the bright side. Koreans have never started a war for something like this (AFAIK)

Could be an undetected mine. Don't know if that ship class has equoment to detect undersea mines. North Korea has one of the largest special forces units in the world. Wouldnt be surprised if they were involved.

might end up being a "Remember the Maine" (internal explosion).

SK is downplaying the likelyhood of an attack. As they dive on the wreck, the nature of the explosion will become more evident.

I think it's time to dig out my Falcon 4 Allied Force. North Korea..................here I come. :salute:

North Korea has one of the largest special forces units in the world. Would not be suprised if they was involved.

Now when you say "Special"...

Edited by JonathanRL