Does it look like I am using Stary's view mod right?"

yeah, the ViewMod makes front/side views that are zoomed in look tons better..

update da cvn...

update da cvn...

You're new one is too modern. I need one with F-14's A-6's A-7's on the deck. Since we dont have one I use that old one.

You're new one is too modern. I need one with F-14's A-6's A-7's on the deck. Since we dont have one I use that old one.

i'll release another version with nothing on it soon,

and another with F-14s, if the new game adds the ability to place statics on deck.. (but TK would have to make statics w/ wings folded.

if I had F-18A-D and F-14 MAX Files.. I'd be more than Happy to Make another CVW-3 Circa 2000 Version.

Edited by SkateZilla

81TFS A-10A

Awesome 81st skin. A couple of critiques. Prior to 2008, with the Panther head, black fin caps with yellow lightning bolts were the norm. White bolts even earlier. And the caps covered the inside and outside, and were not on the rudders.

See this:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/Fairchild-A-10A-Thunderbolt/1310866/&sid=2adee0b480c915693f41bd3ecae298fb

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/Fairchild-OA-10A-Thunderbolt/1200058/&sid=2adee0b480c915693f41bd3ecae298fb

-S

.....:moil:

post-2412-0-37994300-1329338169.jpg

post-2412-0-77063300-1329338242.jpg

post-2412-0-92997400-1329338259.jpg

:cool:

SidDogg

A few more.

• Like 2

and another with F-14s, if the new game adds the ability to place statics on deck.. (but TK would have to make statics w/ wings folded.

if I had F-18A-D and F-14 MAX Files.. I'd be more than Happy to Make another CVW-3 Circa 2000 Version.

You and I need to have a chat...

FC

2000 is too late...I need a Nimitz class circa 1983-1987.

Dave, are you or anyone else working more detailed skins for the TW A-7 and A-6? or are you focusing more on Hornets, and other third party jets for the CVWs?

2000 is too late...I need a Nimitz class circa 1983-1987.

I can Change the Hull Numbers.. but im sure the "nit picky" people will tear me a new one.. its bad enough the 3d model isnt "Exact"...

You and I need to have a chat...

FC

Whenever I'm on no one is in Chat.... or if they are there, they are Idling...

even in a pig like this, rootin' and scootin' through canyons is FUN!!!

Dave, are you or anyone else working more detailed skins for the TW A-7 and A-6? or are you focusing more on Hornets, and other third party jets for the CVWs?

Just Hornets.

Just Hornets.

ok. working Navy Phantoms right for LANTFLT, but toying with doing stock A-7 and A-6 when i'm done before PACFLT Phantoms. would focus 75-88 on that, based on stock TW airframes if no one else is looking to do it. hopefully the A-6E skin wont be too diff from the A and easy to mod now, add later.

Getting back into the groove of things

post-5735-0-44446300-1329405956.jpg

Getting chased by an SA-18 in Taiwan - New Tail Flash, Fleet Number, Tail Code and Fuselage A/C Number Decals, cheers for the help!

gr4decaltest.jpg

I've been working on a newer template with generic lines, two weeks