Sign in to follow this  
Olham

FIFA World Cup

Cheating fookin linesman.

the twat should go to Specsavers.

What is it with England and the World Cup, Maradonas hand of god and now these myopic spastics refereeing the game and disallowing a goal that was at least a yard over the line.

That aside, England have been garbage for most of the first half. :drinks:

Edited by Davy TASB

My god, what a thriller!

Was that the "Revenge for Wimbledon"?

I wouldn't want to win it that way - it should be 2:2 after the first half.

I hope Germany will be able to make one more goal difference, so we won't win with that

wrongly made decision.

Davy, I don't think, England was playing crap. But they came on the field with maybe too much

respect, which the Germans just dropped very early.

God, I must go and change my T-shirt now!

I dream with the day that FIFA let the referees consult the videos while playing, specially in situations like these, in god hands and in false or true penalties.

Aren't we all fade up of this situations?! :mad:

Shame for FIFA. :angry2:

Edited by Von Paulus

For anyone wondering what the fuss is about, it's this goal not being allowed

36023_138837922798126_100000157573462_414967_3144168_n.jpg

Edited by Davy TASB

3-1 to the Deutsch.

Hope you get 4 or 5 now just to shut up the English press.

Time for England to do what Germany are doing and that is rip this present team up and get the young guns in.

edit 4-1

How slow is that fat twat Barry. :no:

Edited by Davy TASB

Well done Germany, well played. :good:

Would've been another depressing tournament knock out for us if not for the fact that we've been so rubbish for 80% of the match that it makes it so hillarious.

Although I think if any of the Officials decide to play OFF they'll be playing stricktly with the Labels on. :grin:

Although I think if any of the Officials decide to play OFF they'll be playing stricktly with the Labels on. :grin:

There would be no point in the officials playing with the labels on as they wouldn't be able to see them, either!

Game over, well done Germany...

you barstewards! :bye::grin:

Edited by Davy TASB

Too bad FIFA continues to live in the late 19th century. Video is not exactly a new invention. But hey, if the system worked in the 1910's, why change anything? Those stupid situations are one of the reasons why I think ice hockey easily beats football as a sport (that, and the fact that even the most boring hockey match is usually ten times as exciting as the best football has to offer.)

Anyway, England really sucked in this Cup. Germany earned their victory. I hope to see them in the finals. Argentina vs. Germany would be a nice way to end the Cup. :drinks:

Sorry Crumpets.

Viva Germany 4 -1

post-55568-066376300 1277654535.jpg

Sorry Crumpets.

Viva Germany 4 -1

and you can shove yer vuvuzela's right up yer jacksy, mate! :grin::bye:

:rofl: any time.........

m

Game over, well done Germany...

you barstewards! :bye::grin:

We all saw clearly, that England had a second goal in.

So I am very glad for the German boys, that they made it a clear 4:2

For the psychological, de-moralising effect of not getting that second goal, English team must

held the line ref responsible - I feel very sorry for that, cause I think it does have a very negative effect.

English team seemed to be a team of good and very good players (Lampard!), but didn't find their

way into perfect team play together.

Here in the street, I hear fireworks and Vuvuzelas, and the German-Turkish people, proud of Ösil,

are driving through here with constantly honking the horns. A great play!

I just couldn't stop laughing!

Germany played 'quite' well, but England were an absolute joke....I have seen six year old girls play better!...My Collie -Dog is more intelligent with a Ball, and could literally run circles around England....

This 80 yr old is better on the Ball

Olham,

What second goal?

:rofl:

In the words of Jimmy Naill's character Les in the under-appreciated 'Still Crazy' - commenting on the observation by a newer band member that their performance had been bad...

"We weren't... bad, we were seriously, diabolically, sh*te"

Absolute farce. At least Germany has a chance of a game of football next match.

You're too hard with the English team. I didn't see the match so I cannot comment.

English players have a lot of playing hours after a regular season.

You may say the same from others European teams, but I bet not all have the same hours.

I'm not trying to find an excuse, but I bet if this was in the middle of the European football season, things would be different.

Edited by Von Paulus

Olham,

What second goal?

:rofl:

I don't think South Africa have much to shout about Morris :grin:

Ag' Widowmaker, now that's just wrong.

Ag' Widowmaker, now that's just wrong.

Well done Germany fully deserved win - good luck for the next match!

England were good in attack (apart from ignoring using Milner to cross in the first half (well once) though that was praised as great in the previous match. He managed to get 2 or 3 good crosses in, in the 2nd half then got substituted?? Lampard played one of the best games he has ever for England (at last). However the defending was some of the worst I have seen. It was a joke positionally awful Terry and Upson where miles away from the middle. Terry played left centre back, when he plays right normally err?

We missed the injured very calming Ferdinand badly there.

I think if Lampard's goal had been given as it should have, then a different 2nd half would have occurred (we may have even scored again before half time ;)) but yet again FIFA cocks up big time by ignoring technology (see the Argentina first goal too, the Mexicans saw it on the big screen and went nuts lol). It would take a 5th referee watching a decent TV reply about 5 seconds to look.

Germany played very well in attack and simply ran through the huge gaps we nicely left. Rooney was slightly better but still very poor by his high standards. Johnson looked tired, way out of his league, or something odd, very poor defending again.

So question is is it unhappy team? unhappy with the manager, tired / burnt out after a long season, players playing out of position (Terry, Gerard, etc) or a combination, we shall find out I hope.

well done germany. it looked easier than expected.

at last after many years germany got the wembley goal equalled now. should only have happened in the finals.

on the other hand, the players have seen the ungiven goal for sure in the halftime pause on the screen. what a gesture of fairness it would have been, if on kickoff in the second half Neuer would throw the ball into his own net on purpose. but something like that won't happen and nobody can expect a team to do this. but it would have been remembered for decades, if done so. anyway, it's about winning. nothing else matters.

btw. the refs suck big time in this world cup. no game without ridiculous red cards, even without the italians beeing involved. no game without terribly bad calls. the problem is, the best referees are too from the countries with the best football leagues because they see better quality and performances every day. but since they are not allowed to make a game of countries of the same continent, the best teams will often face some 3rd class referees from chile or korea or whatever. that also might be a factor that games are played too fast for this qualitiy of referees.

Man, that was awful. I'd love to feel a sense of injustice and be able to say "We should have won", but let's face it. We were dreadful for all but 15 minutes of it. In fact, we were dreadful for all four matches. This has been the worst showing in an international competition I've known in all my 42 years. Cappelo couldn't pick his nose never mind pick the team. Great in club management but awful when he can't use millions to build a team. Gahhh, I can't say any more.

Well done Germany. You were the better team. Now go spank the Argies for us.

Guest British_eh

:heat:Well, I was right in selecting the final 8, although I had the score wrong in the England/Germany game:(

OK it seems Sepp Blatter felt a bit of heat, and it will go for a review. It has to go to TV replay?

So the next round:

Brazil over the Dutch

Germany in an upset over Argentina - a very tough call:clapping:

Spain wins

Ghana in an upset :yikes:

Cheers,

British_eh

Hahaha, are the Germans not feeding themselves properly.

:heat::grin:

Aaaarggghhh!!!

Sometimes it makes you wonder, what players and coaches do - they seem to forget,

that they can be seen by cameras every second.

And I always thought, Loew was the Armani-style type of person.

But even very good clothes can't cover all bad habits, I suppose.