Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Personalised Skins for non-Skinners by Hobby-Skinners

:drinks:

Anyone want a DVII yet?...lol

:salute: Yes Sir , Mr Widowmaker. How about a D VII from Jasta 10 with this crest on the fuselage

URL=http://combatace.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=17377]gallery_50835_352_18738.jpg[/url]

Wilco Carrick old chap!...will have it for you shortly! :drinks:

How's that?..would you like any stripes or Lettering added m8?

(Just noticed the shield has a black border..so added that, not showing on screenshot) :salute:

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

droolinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg great thanks good work :salute:

I did one similar,

Beard

Jack.jpg

good lookin N 16

droolinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg great thanks good work :salute:

good lookin N 16

Actually it is a N 11 from the Lafeyette Esquadrille, I took a moon off the side.

Beard

Wowzers! The Jack skins are looking so good nbryant and Beard. My little buddy will be right there with me. Thank you so much. My question is this; is cryin' into your cake and ice cream allowed in the mess? I look forward to some good careers in those Jack crates. All you skinners are doing fine work. Beard you know how much I appreciate the many skins you've done that I've enjoyed. As always kudos to team OBD for the original work that we all enjoy so much. I've got me some flyin' and fightin' to do. The drinks are on me :drinks:

And old Rickitycrate there will be no crying into your cake and ice cream... makes the other chaps nervous... :drinks:

Tranquillo, your skins are delivered (see your PMs).

I did not find the time to do two different ones, as I had not worked much on the S.E.5a.

But you got both versions, with all their differences, of course. Have fun with them!

PS: thank you for the tip - it works fine already!

Great skin, Olham and suits me just fine. Very many thanks. Have a look in "Screenshots" to see it in action.

Glad the tips help. If you need any further help with that, you know where to find me................somewhere over Flanders in my Se5a.:grin:

:drinks: I know I am a pain,but how about a Spad 7 from Esc laf 1917 with the letter C on one side of the top wing and 58 on the other. ?

Maybe a red or yellow crowl ring ?:grin:

Edited by carrick58

Here you go Carrick. I had some time this AM and since I'd never painted a Spad VII before and since yours was a very easy request I thought I'd give it a go, (many thanks as always to the devs for their beautiful skins which we get to work from):

Carrick58_SpadVII_01.jpg

Just grab the following RAR file and you should be ready to have at the Hun Sir:

off_spadVII_t_Esc LaF Carrick58 1918.rar

Enjoy!

This service seems to be a great success. My hat's off to all you skinners. And have some virtual beer! :drinks:

Here you go Carrick. I had some time this AM and since I'd never painted a Spad VII before and since yours was a very easy request I thought I'd give it a go, (many thanks as always to the devs for their beautiful skins which we get to work from):

Carrick58_SpadVII_01.jpg

Just grab the following RAR file and you should be ready to have at the Hun Sir:

off_spadVII_t_Esc LaF Carrick58 1918.rar

Enjoy!

Posted the skin into the game but its all dark no color ? Should the rar file be changed to Adobe ? What ya think ?

Carrick, did you uncompress the file and copy the dds file into skins?

Carrick, as I think you didn't get my Albatros skins downoaded, here they are again.

You must right-click the compressed file to unpack them;

then you have to put each skin into here:

[your sim folder] > campaigns > CampaignData > skins

:clapping::salute: Thanks Herr Olham, U R right I didnt get them I seem to having trouble with Rar files The adobe files slip right in and open fine.

Got It, and the skins look great! I used 7 zip to unpack the zip files then copy and paste to Skins. I had set it up in the begining with Note Pad and hit extract files and or Open files. Any way, Everything looks and runs great Thanks you Nbryant and Olham:grin::good::good::good::good::good::good:

Edited by carrick58

I'm glad you were able to sort it out Carrick. Enjoy your new rides Sir.

:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks: I Know its a pain, but please may I have an early Albatross D-3 with this on the sides

gallery_50835_352_102046.png

from Jasta 6

and any French N-17 from any Esc Vickers gun with this

gallery_50835_352_11320.gif

Carrick.......... completed this and wanted your opinion. I still have a couple of tweaks to make after I ran it in game but wanted to see if there is anything you don't want or want done differently. I had to lighten to pic as my in game is very dark after I recently updated my ATI drivers. Going to have to research that and fix it.

carrick4.png

Edited by nbryant