Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pfunk

Is There a Rafael M?

Guest Pfunk

One that'll work in the SF2 environment?

Yes their is but not here their is one that is called a rafale B not the m model at A-teams site u need permission from them first before dowloading their aircraft

All things come to him who waits grin.gif

(Not from me though)

Edited by FrankD

Guest Pfunk

Hmmm...not trying to start anything, but all things being equal, I'll wait until someone like Insky or The Mirage Factory releases one.

Edited by Pfunk

JAT81500 posted what he was doing on the SF2 Screenshot forum, one of the latest pages as there is a Rafale project going on.

Guest Pfunk

Thanks, Eric.

And its a work of art!!!!!!

Guest Pfunk

"Oh, they're real, and they're spectacular."

I think we'll have to wait 'two weeks'

but those screenshots are great!yes.gif

Is their ganna be the naval model as well or is it just the two seat b model rafale

Guest Pfunk

What is nice is that we're seeing a lot of the real standouts of the Gen 1 series being re-engineered for the Gen 2 games and they are looking even better than before.

I really should do a series of articles on the new aircraft available. My biggest fear right now is that the Mirage Factory Tomcat will be a better and more comprehensive example of the aircraft than the upcoming ThirdWire version.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

If you want a Rafael M, my team can make a 3D model (textured) for you.

Edited by Stahladdler

If you want a Rafael M, my team can make a 3D model (textured) for you.

That would be nice a rafale b and a rafale m

I really should do a series of articles on the new aircraft available. My biggest fear right now is that the Mirage Factory Tomcat will be a better and more comprehensive example of the aircraft than the upcoming ThirdWire version.

a thirdwire "reading" of a plane is always interesting

and we must not forget that the modder's planes have to cope with the game engine limitations at the time they are made and the fact that the next version of the same plane by thirdwire will get new hardcoded new features of the game engine (i like to speculate about thirdwire next feature and i'm pretty sure that we'll get radar multi-targeting for the thirdwire f-14 for exemple)

(i like to speculate about thirdwire next feature and i'm pretty sure that we'll get radar multi-targeting for the thirdwire f-14 for exemple)

I don't know about this. While it would be a great addition to the sim, it may be difficult to implement within the boundaries of a "lite" sim.

Just my two cents...

Dels

I don't know about this. While it would be a great addition to the sim, it may be difficult to implement within the boundaries of a "lite" sim.

Just my two cents...

Dels

Agreed... Perfect example of this is the F-15 and F-16 in WOE and WOI. Both aircraft are supposed to be able to use those same features in real life, but were not included in the sim. I think the only thing that might be added to the F-14 sim from TK would be aircraft carriers - specifically in the single mission as a starting and return point for even AI aircraft.

i may agree with you but we also know that with TK things are never so clear

he never add/correct some (very) olds request and on the other hand he often said he'll never add this or make this and add it several games or patchs later.

ps: the apg-63 and apg-66 of the f-15 and f-16 did have multitargeting features when they enter service?